[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's going to be high 90s to the 100's through next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1485549675705.gif (834KB, 440x248px) Image search: [Google]
1485549675705.gif
834KB, 440x248px
It's going to be high 90s to the 100's through next week so it's too fucking hot to cook. Aside from ice cream for every meal and shoving ice cubes up my ass what are some good lunch and dinner cold dishes that will also cool me off?
>>
GAZPACHO
>>
>>9366585
fpbp

alternatively you could shove ice cubes up your ass.
>>
>>9366570
What kind of food do you like? Something cold to eat can't be that fucking hard for to figure out.
>>
>>9366585
That looks good, pretty simple recipes. Though one involved blanching tomatoes, probably going to avoid that. Alright, anything else? I figure I'm stuck in the realm of cold soups, sandwiches, and salads for now.
>>
>>9366646
CEVICHE
>>
File: HgDzfZV.jpg (176KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
HgDzfZV.jpg
176KB, 768x1024px
>>9366570
Frozen pizza.
>>
File: cottage2.jpg (189KB, 717x850px) Image search: [Google]
cottage2.jpg
189KB, 717x850px
cottage cheese

lots of cottage cheese
>>
watermelon, feta, mint, olive oil, lemon juice
>>
>>9366570
Where?

I'm SE coast and it seems the like the swamp ass weather finally broke. Highs mid 80s, lows in the low 70s. Aaahhh, I can finally go outside!
>>
>>9366745
This.
>>
Cold cut sandwiches
Sushi
Salads - and don't forget chicken egg or tuna salad
>>
chilled lentils with tahini dijon dressing:

>sort, rinse, and cook 1 cup lentils du puy until softened but still firm
>diced some red onion, garlic, tomatoes (preferably cherry or other small firm tomatoes), some bell pepper if you're feelin' it
>mix up the juice from 1 lemon, 2 tbsp tahini, 1-2 tbsp champagne or apple cider vinegar, 1 tbsp whole grain dijon mustard, a few dashes of salt and pepper and red chili flakes), 1-2 tsp olive oil, and a few tsp water if you need to thin it out
>when lentils are done, drain and rinse with cold water, then toss with the veggies and dressing

serve with crumbled feta or fresh mozzarella if you want to.

cheap, easy, stores well, leftovers taste great chilled, gluten free and vegan friendly
>>
>>9367151
i realize in retrospect "softened but still firm" could be confusing -- cook the lentils until they're soft, but hold their shape and aren't mushy
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naengmyeon

Koreans eat this for hot summers. Try it.
>>
being able to afford an air conditioner you fucking hick
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.