[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else /dieting/ here? I quit drinking my usual litre of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Anyone else /dieting/ here?

I quit drinking my usual litre of gin a day and have been keeping calories under 1k a day before exercise which is walking between 1 and 3 miles a day.
>>
Yea. I eat more vegetables and less not vegetables.
>>
>>9362573
Ive found that homemade soups are king.

>2 cups water
>2 tsp of better than buillion or 2 cubes buillion if poorfag
>spices

20 calories of filling soup broth before you add low calorie amounts of vegies.

I even drink broth straight from a thermos to keep me full all day.

Shits dope.
>>
File: Untitled.png (326KB, 1025x752px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
326KB, 1025x752px
>>9362582
>homemade soups
>2 tsp of better than buillion or 2 cubes buillion if poorfag

Shit son what are you doing? Just look at those fucking ingredients.
>>
>>9362595
Literally nothing wrong at all with that picture.
>>
>>9362604
>corn syrup solids
only thing corn based i would have added would be MSG
>>
>>9362561
1000 calories is absurdly low. I'd find that hard to stay motivated.

I like to stock up on raw kale, hearts of palm, canned salmon, and fresh salsa.
>>
>>9362604
Only in America would adding sugar and corn syrup to chicken be considered "nothing wrong"
>>
>>9362614
>Falling for the corny syrup meme

If you get your vitamins and your calorie intake is in check there is literally nothing wrong with anything on that ingredient list.
>>
>>9362623
canned salmon?
>>
>>9362623
honestly youre not supposed to go below around 1200, but if youre getting your protein and vitamins and are able to keep your energy levels up relative to your lifestyle, its fine short term. Its definitely not training op for long term though.

Alot of people do these crash diets and many succeed but they dont teach themselves long term healthy habits.

>>9362614
>>9362624
I hate how everyone on this board pretends they know dick about nutrition and health.
>>
>>9362641
>I hate how everyone on this board pretends they know dick about nutrition and health.

I know that when I make chicken stock it doesn't have corn syrup and a fuckton of salt.
>>
>>9362658
Thanks for proving his point retard.

Unless you put less than two pinches of salt in your bowl of soup your consuming more salt.

If you are putting less I guarantee your soup tastes like shit.

Also please stop parroting the coryn syrup meme. In moderation its a perfectly healthy sweetener.
>>
>>9362561
post results in like a month.
>>
>>9362667
There's nothing healthy about sugar. At most you might say, in moderation it is not an unhealthy sweetener.
>>
>>9362667
Did you even look up the nutritional value of better than bouillon? 2 tsp is 1400mg or 58% recommended daily in only 2 cups of liquid. Your "two pinches" is closer to 5 with that bouillon crap.

Do some research before calling other retard. You will embarrass yourself less that way.

>In moderation its a perfectly healthy sweetener.

You really cant eat chicken soup without added sweetener?
>>
File: scrot.jpg (115KB, 1272x800px) Image search: [Google]
scrot.jpg
115KB, 1272x800px
>>9362692
The sugar in pre-made stock is there to as a substitute for the sugar from the ingredients they can't afford to use (like vegetables, mainly)

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2014/10/best-rich-easy-white-chicken-stock-recipe.html

This recipe makes 12 cups. So there is 2.5g of sugar per cup. Or roughly about a teaspoon in an average size bowl of soup.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.