[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an unopened bottle of French mustard in the back of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Classic-Yellow_Overview.png (64KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Classic-Yellow_Overview.png
64KB, 240x240px
I have an unopened bottle of French mustard in the back of the cupboard. It's 2 years out of date. Will it still be alright to use?
>>
Why risk it, just buy a new one you cheap nigger
>>
Yes, mustard is just like honey. As long as it was sealed it will be fine
>>
>>9360468
run over the bottle with your car
>>
>>9360471

Because i need it now for my sausage sandwich
>>
>>9360468
It's probably too yellow to eat.
>>
>>9360492
OP's may be fine, but in general this is absolutely false.
>>
>>9360497
Don't lie you just want to suck on that sausage pretending it's a cock.
>>
>using plain yellow mustard
why do you care if it's expired? you clearly have no taste.
>>
>>9360539

You realize that storage relies on pH right? Mustard is acidic as shit, so being sealed and acidic it lasts for a long time.
>>
>>9360546
>>9360572

Why are you stupid children not getting ready for school? Oh right, its summer.
>>
>>9360539
Bullshit.

Food that is shelf-stable (i.e. it's sold unrefrigerated) works because the package is hermetically sealed and the contents are sterilized. So long as that seal remains intact the food inside will be safe to eat. It might not taste good after a long time, but it won't have spoiled.

>>9360591
pH certainly helps, but it's not the dominant factor here.
>>
>>9360595

frenches mustard is hermetically sealed, in case you've never bought it. Hellman's mayo is shelf stable and its neutral.
>>
>>9360593
>likes plain yellow mustard
>calls other people children
lol
>>
>>9360600

Doesn't hellemans come in a jar with with either a seal inside under the lid, or in glass jars with those pop-up metal tops? Those are both hermetic seals (at least until the jar is opened the first time).
>>
>>9360606

stop being a worthless cunt. I have maille here, I've bought pommery mustard from france you child. listen to the conversation before outing yourself as an ass.
>>
>>9360611

Big vat of hellman's comes in a polycarb jar with a an aluminum foil inside seal with a paper plastic overseal.
>>
>>9360468
I will send you the $1.69 to buy a new one if you can't afford it anon.
>>
>>9360468
eat it post results if still alive.
>>
>>9360593
You must need the mustard to us as lube to fuck your ass with, I think ky or vasoline would work better anon
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.