[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Papa John's "cheese" dipping sauce, is, inexplicably,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: pj's cheese dipping sauce.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
pj's cheese dipping sauce.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Papa John's "cheese" dipping sauce, is, inexplicably, one of their best.

Why should this be? It's like nacho cheese. Surely that has no place anywhere near pizza, breadsticks, wings, etc. Yet somehow it works.

Thoughts, /ck/?
>>
>>9359021
Stop biting your thumbnail.
>>
>>9359021
>Cheese has no place near pizza
Really jingles the jangles
>>
>>9359021
All their dipping sauces are GOAT.
Too bad their pizza sucks.
>>
>>9359021
My thoughts are that good pizza doesnt need a drizzle of anything. You're overcompensating with this sauce is decent thing. Stop getting Papa Johns, pick up from a real italian joint instead and taste the garlic, the zesty sauce, the brick oven crust and the really good cheese.

I think tomorrow I'm going to get takeout pizza, and my usual from one of the top 5 italian restaurants in town, that I rotate through, will be the cheese w/eggplant, artichoke, italian sausage, mushroom, onion. It might get roasted peppers. I might ask for the little clumps of ricotta. The garlic knots on the side will be twisty and golden, and covered olive oil, chunky garlic, and if I want...I might dip a pizza crust in that, but it won't need it, honestly. I'll be able to taste the funkiness in the fresh grated sheeps milk romano. And the whole takeout will be under $20. On Thursdays, all pizzas are only $12, and on weeknights, it's bogo half price. Seriously, why do people buy crap chain pizza?

Papa Johns is like mcdonalds....some rare thing for when there simply isn't any other choices.
>>
>>9359021
The number one component of pizza besides dough is cheese.
>>
>>9359035
>>9359051

I said NACHO cheese, you illiterate fucks.
>>
>>9359021
Sodium. Fats.

Oh wait- how does it go?
>for me it's the mcchicken
>>
>>9359021
it's not a bad sauce but is one you shouldn't need when you get a pizza from there.

whenever i get papa johns i usually buy the cheese dipping sauce and buffalo sauce and go to town doctoring up their otherwise bland pizza.
>>
>>9359060
THE BEST
>>
>>9359055
Cheese is cheese anon, if you constantly have this specific mindset you will never experience new flavours.
>>
>>9359152
Nacho "Cheese" only contains 2-10% actual cheese and gets stretched with plant fat and shit.
>>
>>9359021
>monterey jack in ingredients

I'm listening...
>>
>>9359021
Don't talk to me until you clip your nails.
>>
>>9359021
Yea I usually get that one for dipping the crusts, it's the best choice. I always felt like I was in on some kind of pizza secret, as I don't think the cheese sauce is very popular or well known.
>>
>>9360725
Yeah I keep expecting them to discontinue it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.