[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have suggestions on what to put in my riceball? Also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: onigiri.jpg (92KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
onigiri.jpg
92KB, 600x550px
Anyone have suggestions on what to put in my riceball?
Also how does the seaweed taste? Is there a good replacement for it if i find it shitty?
>>
File: sicilianriceball.jpg (169KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
sicilianriceball.jpg
169KB, 1024x681px
>>9358284
For me it's arancini, the best rice balls
>>
>>9358284
The seaweed seasoning mixes are godly. I have one with a bit of egg in it. It's fantastic
>>
>>9358284
Rice ball?
Pokemon told me those were donuts.
>>
>>9358316
Damn.
>>
>>9358284
canned tuna and spicy mayo. The seaweed is good,if you dont like it, just remove it
>>
>>9358327
Noritamago furikake? I like that one and the Wasabi Fumi.
>>9358284
I like to use cream cheese mixed with a bit of sambal oelek. And furikake is indeed glorious.
>>
>>9358284
Glucose syrup and a touch of vinegar.
>>
>>9358284
Rice.
>>
>>9358284
Seaweed tastes primarily of salt and air.
>>
The correct answer is umeboshi.
>>
>>9358316
Had some of these in NYC, fucking amazing shit.
>>
Don't put the nori on until you are about to eat it. Wet, sticky nori is vastly inferior to crispy dry nori. The prepackaged ones in Japan have plastic between the layers to keep the nori dry.

A ball of tuna salad pressed inside is nice. As is smoked salmon. Even a dollop of taco meat works.
>>
>>9358794
And shit
>>
>>9358914
I still don't understand how that works.
Not the seaweed shit, but buying riceballs from a convenient store and the rice isn't dry whatsoever despite being refrigerated.
>>
>>9359488
Because Jap Konbini's actually serve good food
>>
>>9359488
the seaweed keeps the rice moist, but then the wrapping keeps the seaweed dry. also the recipe is popular enough and the ingredients are cheap enough that they arrive made fresh once or twice a day.
>>
The seaweed makes every bite smell, but not taste, like seaweed and I really like the effect.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.