[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is not a shitpost, a joke, a troll, or anything of the sort.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: chips and gravy.jpg (645KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
chips and gravy.jpg
645KB, 2448x3264px
This is not a shitpost, a joke, a troll, or anything of the sort.

I'm here to tell you that this actually does work.

You'll want to get some thicker and/or rougher chips, which can support the gravy better, but the concept is sound.

Also, going fancy with the gravy was a mistake - just do the basic turkey gravy and add some salt and pepper.
>>
You keep posting this. I'm sure it's tasty but come on man.
>>
>>9358180

I only posted this once before, and that was when it was merely an idea in my head. Now I've actually tried it, and I can confirm to you that it's tasty and you should try it too.
>>
Anyone else ever try this?
>>
a chip is basically a thin fry, you've had fries right? you can dip them into stuff, it just works.
>>
>>9359014
dipping chips in gravy? no way man, you're the first person

you should open a food truck with original ideas like that
>>
>>9358173
Gravy usually isn't thick enough.
>>
I'd try it, but I'd have to be drunk.
>>
>>9358199
you think jarred gravy is "fancy" so just stop posting
>>
>>9358173
I'm a New Englander and I don't recognize that bag of chips at all. What brand is it?
>>
>>9358173
what brand of chips are those? I'm in New England and have never seen them.
>>
Beef gravy or turkey gravy?
>>
>>9358173
New englander here and I don't recognize those chips. Anyway, of course potatoes and gravy is going to be fucking awesome. You should try wavy lays and ketchup. Tastes like french fries.
>>
>>9361193
>>9361207
>>9361473

I don't live in the US, and those are Stateline chips.
>>
File: img_4149.jpg (60KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
img_4149.jpg
60KB, 300x400px
>>9361193
>>9361207
>>9361473

State Line. They're not as easy to find as other brands.
>>
>>9358173
>This is not a shitpost, a joke, a troll, or anything of the sort.
That's exactly what shitposter, joker, troll, or anything of the sort would say.
I'm on to you.
>>
>>9358173
i dont see why it shouldnt work.

people put gravy on mashed potatos so naturally, potatoes and gravy go well together.
>>
Ruffled chips with same gravy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.