[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know my food is edible? Is there a minimum time i should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

How do I know my food is edible?

Is there a minimum time i should keep meat on the pan so i dont die from eating it?

Like, how do I know if it's time to take the chicken breast/beef/meat in general out of the pan?
>>
>>9354087
>Like, how do I know if it's time to take the chicken breast/beef/meat in general out of the pan?

Use a thermometer or cut into the meat and look at the color change. Is it raw inside? Keep cooking.
>>
i know people that eat raw meat, completely uncooked. as long as its good quality meat (and not chicken) you are fine no matter what. for chicken: just cut it in half to check in the inside and protip: dont flip the chicken more than once (very important!). let it cook on one side until it looks like 60-70% is done, then flip
>>
eat it and if you die it's inedible
>>
just cut into it and check to make sure it's cooked all the way through. isn't that obvious?
>>
I didnt know you could do that without ruining the meat
>>
>>9354087
most of the time its visible
youll get better at it over time
>>
File: reimu cooking a cat.png (140KB, 290x395px) Image search: [Google]
reimu cooking a cat.png
140KB, 290x395px
You can tell by the color as others have said.
But if you are worried about it that much, do as >>9354106 said and buy a thermometer.

Usually meats you buy at the grocery store have the cooking times/temps displayed in the label.

In case that info is not in the label, Google is your friend. "Safe cooking temperature for chicken" "internal temperature for cooking chicken" etc.
>>
Your parents have failed you completely and it isn't my responsibility to do their job for them.
>>
>>9354087
Smell it. Don't listen to these anons with "eyes" and shit fuck that lmao use your nose. I've never had a problem eating my own cooking even though I've been blind since birth.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.