[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEJ LHopLTCc >our pep-ah

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: itsahliveohl.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
itsahliveohl.png
2MB, 1366x768px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEJLHopLTCc

>our pep-ah-ronee is ah special kindah pep-ah-ronee
>it cuhls ahp and all tha grease stays theee
>but it's ahlive ohl
>I tell people it's ahlive ohl

What the fuck is this retard talking about? How the fuck is the fat from the pepperoni going to release olive oil?
>>
>>9349449
Neatly illustrates the problem with people who like monarchies.
>>
I don't care if dude is a retard. That is some fine-looking pizza.
>>
>>9349505
It looks greasy as fuck.
>>
>>9349665
Is that supposed to be a negative for pepperoni pizza?
>>
>>9349449
>It's olive oil! It's good for you! I promise you that!
Fucking Amerifat.
>>
>>9349669
Yes greasy pizza is shit.
>>
>the oil, which is extra virgin olive oil, sits in the cup
Perhaps he was implying that he puts extra virgin olive oil onto the pizza?
>>
File: flyover style.jpg (104KB, 534x712px) Image search: [Google]
flyover style.jpg
104KB, 534x712px
>>9349844
Wrong opinion.
>>
>>9349844
>Yes greasy pizza is shit.
This. It should be balanced.

When viewing the slicing machine with the pepperoni, you can tell it's very very fatty and soft. It was low quality, and not that dry-cured good kind. Consequently, that fat all rendered out onto the pizza in copious amounts. I like some fat, but not that much. I want my cheese a little thicker when having a crust of that height too.
>>
>>9349859

Watch the video again, that's not what he said.
>>
I cringe anytime some restaurant owner talks about "muh heritage" and how his father's father's father's father made pizza with glorious Italian dough folded 1000 times. It's as useful to me as food served on a shovel. I.e you're trying to jew me out of more money for some arbitrary shit other than the quality of your food.
>>
how come he doesnt serve blue cheese
>>
looks good. I live 700 miles a way, won't be stopping by.
>>
>>9349905
heritage just makes it more likely that the food will be good, because if your dad was a master pizza-smith it's very likely he passed his skills onto you
>>
>>9349933
It's the first thing he talks about though. It's why I couldn't be bother to watch past 30 seconds. Somebody with true skills wouldn't talk about heritage. He would explain why his food is the best. I couldn't care less about heritage. Who's to say his father was any good either? The pizza looks greasy so how good could it be.
>>
>>9349449
>Sicilian pizza
>pepperoni
Nope.
>>
>>9349908
Why would he?
>>
>>9349449
MmmmMmmm meaty grease cups
>>
>>9349449
Why do people pretend to enjoy life in New York?
>>
>>9349449
i will never eat that.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.