[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In your opinion, what is the "go to" way to make a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Ham_sandwich.jpg (148KB, 498x372px) Image search: [Google]
Ham_sandwich.jpg
148KB, 498x372px
In your opinion, what is the "go to" way to make a ham sandwich? How do you make it? What in your mind is the default basic ham sandwich?

I'm curious to see what people think of in terms of the proper additions/condiments are for a ham sandwich
>>
>>9347067
I appreciate either a honey glazed or brown sugar ham. To this meaty goodness, I add several slices of swiss. After toasting under a broiler until the cheese is melted and the ham is crisping on the edges, I apply a small amount of mustand, and eat.
>>
>>9347077
Forgot to say, usually goes on 15 grain or sourdough.
>>
>>9347067

that sort of ham in your pic, which I find in the luncheon meat section at the grocery store, has an interesting effect when you add thin sliced tomato with mayo on white bread.

it might work on other breads. hopefully. but there is a chemical reaction between the ham, and it has to be that thin sliced type you showed, anyway, a reaction between the ham and the tomato that has to be experienced.
>>
>>9347067
>>9347077
>>9347081
whatever ham at hand, don't toast the cheese, add gurkens and mustard, pepper and some freeze dried onion
>>
>>9347067
The default "ham sandwich" would be a croque monsieur
>>
rye, swiss, mustard, pickles. sometimes a little mayo.
>>
>>9347067
Why would you eat that nasty shit?
>>
>>9347093
also onion if there's some around.
>>
>>9347093
This but with sourdough.

A Cuban is the best preparation, though.
>>
>>9347095
Whats nasty about ham
>>
>>9347191
theres not nearly enough penis; disgusting
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.