[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just found out the wife and i have the beetus. what can we eat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

just found out the wife and i have the beetus. what can we eat that won't taste like shit?
>>
i wonder if it sucks to be a puffer fish, or if they enjoy it.
>>
>>9344262
Your pic related. Eat the whole thing.
>>
>>9344262
Just how fat are you and your wife?
>>
>>9344268
I like to think of them as the /r9k/ of the fish world. They sit there like assholes until some normie comes along and tries to swallow them and then they puff up and ruin peoples day man. I bet being a pufferfish is cool as shit.
>>
>>9344262
xanax
>>
>>9344287
It is a pretty cool power.
>>
>>9344284
200. she's 180ish
>>
>>9344287
they literally bite the shit out off you if you get anywhere close to them and those fucking teeth make clean cuts
>>
>>9344262
cyanide
>>9344297
yeah, weight isn't the only way this can happen. the amount of sugar we put in fucking everything is absolutely insane
>>
>>9344305
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLMby_JcNb0

didnt look very friendly...
>>
>>9344317

>gee i'm gonna jam my finger into his mouth i wonder what he'll do
>oh shit it bit me
>>
>>9344262
Chicken and learn how to properly prepare veggies by looking at recipes meat in general my man and if you can look into some of those keto recipes so you can make "pizza" and other comfort foods when you want to eat like a normal person.
>>
>>9344317
the worst thing is when you don't know they're there. they just take away a chunk of flesh and you're left there bleeding like a pig asking what the fuck just happened. seriously, these fuckers have taken out genitals of some locals in a single bite
>>
I love my refined carbohydrates. Try spinach
>>
>>9344349
lol, damn.
>>
>>9344311
>we

Speak for yourself americornsyrupfatty
>>
>>9344325
Yeah those guys were annoying morons. Why go all that way and spend all that money to torment ocean animals? I dont get it.
>>
>>9344357
fair enough
though personally i fight with the opposite problem, with my limited ability to process nutrition leading to daily blackouts that is most likely slowly killing me with brain damage
suppose i really belong here
>>
>>9344349
>these fuckers have taken out genitals of some locals
the dumbasses were probably trying to use the fish as some kind of live Fleshlight.
>>
>>9344637
poor fishes :(
>>
>>9344262
let me guess, american?
>>
>>9344262
type 1? 2? all protein, low carb diets. splurge on cheeses, meats, whole grains if any grains. its really not that hard or consolidating.
>>
>>9344676
>>
>>9344262
How much soda and high carb junk food do you two eat and drink?
>>
>>9344781
12 pack of pop twice a week. each.
>>
>>9344262
Just eat low(er) carb and stick to 24g or less of actual refined sugar (fruit and naturally occurring full-fat milk sugar not included). You might even get rid of the beetus. Don't gorge on fruit or dairy but you can have a pretty good dessert of sweet fruits swirled into some Fage Total. If you Stevia chocolate is good too.
>>
>>9344373
the fuck are you gonna do about it, faggot? *fillets fish*
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.