[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As I drive up to the drive-thru, the summer air brushes through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1[1].jpg (18KB, 846x480px) Image search: [Google]
1[1].jpg
18KB, 846x480px
As I drive up to the drive-thru, the summer air brushes through my hair. It was late in the afternoon and I had decided to obtain for myself a meal at McDonald's. As I arrive my tire screeches along the pavement making a gentle sound.

I pull up to the drive-thru. "to mcdonald's how may I help you" the woman says. "yes I'll take two McDoubles ketchup only" "is that all" she told me. "No, I would also like a large Coke with no ice." "is that all?" "no" I remind her. "I would also like a small order of french fries" "is that all" she said sternly. "Yes'm" she repeated the cost of my order and I drove forward

As I drove by a cherry blossom tree it reminded me of the beautiful summers I spent in Japan. I put my hat next to me as I pulled up to the window. A woman opened the window and asked for money, a common sight for me. I reach into my wallet and give her exact change (I prepared it while driving up to the window) I give her the money and continue on. As I pull up to the second window I place my hat upon my head. I wait there as some children play in a nearby yard. The window opens "here's your food sir" she tells me. I reach out and grab the food. Our hands brush and for a moment, time stops. As I pull away her hand slips off the bag. I grab the rim of my hat and tilt it in her direction; a recognition of our temporary friendship. I continue home. It was the best meal I've ever had.
>>
>2 McDoubles ketchup only
So literally 2 packs of ketchup in a bag?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.