[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask server at work if he can punch in order for me >he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170817-224408.jpg (549KB, 901x1263px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170817-224408.jpg
549KB, 901x1263px
>ask server at work if he can punch in order for me
>he messes up the 50% discount somehow because hes retarded and cant do math
>dont want to make a scene so pay the amount which is 6 dollars over what i should pay and i dont tip him anything
>he looks annoyed at me

who was in the wrong here
>>
>>9342840
He was. Waiters are scum
>>
>>9342840
You, I never eat where I work.
>>
>>9342840
it would have taken two seconds to speak up and get it fixed or ask another server. youre in the wrong for being so autistic
>>
>tipping at the restaurant you work at while getting lunch

what the fuck does this happen? i understand if you come in on your off day maybe you should tip but while working? that sounds retarded
>>
>>9342871
its a nice gesture to leave 1 dollar as a thanks for taking the time to punch it in
>>
>>9342886
That's stupid and gay. If you work there then why the fuck can't you enter in your own order?
>>
File: wendyspicynugs-2.png (724KB, 598x599px) Image search: [Google]
wendyspicynugs-2.png
724KB, 598x599px
>>9342946
Must be some corporate bullshit joint. Every real establishment I've worked at basically had an open food policy: come in, work your ass off, grab some food and get out.

Also if you have time to order food in a restaurant and you're behind the line, you probably wont be employed there long.
>>
>>9342970
I'm still mad Wendy's got rid of spicy nuggets. Very mad
>>
>>9342843
This, fuck waiters.

Guy waiters are the worst, i worked with a real fucking weed-santa this summer.
He smelled bad and made a mess in my dishpit.

Scumsucking fuckslime
>>
>>9342871
No it doesn't because this story is made up.
>>
>>9342840
you for posting your sob story on instagram instead of explaining the problem to him
>>
>>9342970
You've only worked entry level.
Tracking inventory, consumption, and waste are all essential to ensuring a smooth running and timely supply chain.

Even a single-loc joint should be doing basic analytics on this, where being able to measure what employees consume needs to be factored into buys.
>>
File: 1499236683023.png (267KB, 480x527px) Image search: [Google]
1499236683023.png
267KB, 480x527px
>>9343087

>weed-santa
>>
File: 1465264869170.jpg (7KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
1465264869170.jpg
7KB, 252x252px
>>9344005
You're wrong. I've tracked pars and done inventories for orders. Simple fact is if your busy, you have to par cook some things to get decent ticket times...and at the end of the day some food will be left over. I'd rather see the crew eat it than throw it in the trash, simple as that.

I hate having to write a huge order knowing full well I'll be throwing the truck(s) by myself.
>>
>>9342844
Literally the only good thing about working in food services is that you save crazy amounts of money on something you have to pay for everyday.
>>
>>9344426
Like I said, you've only worked entry level. Doing inventories for orders is literally Pizza Hut assistant manager tier.

And what the fuck does your bit about rather employees eat leftovers than throw it in the trash have ANYTHING to do with ANYTHING?
You're fuckin projecting, man.

God you're an idiot.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.