[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there any city in the world worth traveling to just for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1499785944439.jpg (2MB, 1280x1892px) Image search: [Google]
1499785944439.jpg
2MB, 1280x1892px
is there any city in the world worth traveling to just for the food? i mean for an average dude with not too much money, not going to expensive restaurants that costs an arm and a leg
>>
There probably isn't a single food mecca that everyone has to visit, but really the question is whether there's a particular cuisine that it would be worth the cost of a trip to you to taste great examples of.
>>
>>9342465
Havana
>>
WTF is that comic trying to say? Life is shit and at the end you die? Gee, thanks for the news.
>>
File: griot.jpg (171KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
griot.jpg
171KB, 1000x750px
>>9342465
Montreal is great, cheat food, good affordable restaurants too. A trip there won't cost a leg.
>>9342515
KEK
Havana is great if you want to eat fried chicken with rice and beans everyday.

Pic, griot plate from Montréal.
>>
>>9342541
>smek smek
>>
>>9342465
Plenty, assuming that is what interests you.
New Orleans, New York, and Chicago for sure, just in the US.
Numerous in France, Italy, Spain.
Tokyo, New Dheli, Jakarta, fuck where to even begin in asia
>>
>>9342465
I like Montreal.
I get fucked up all day, and eat good.
>>
new orleans, dallas, and portland if youre looking for cheaper

seattle, la, new york if you want to spend money
>>
>>9342465
What the fuck is this comic?
>>
>>9343097
its ur life bro ;_;
>>
>>9342465
Malaysia has been some serious destination for food experience, huge variety , many dishes and beverages, best fruits in the world, extremely cheap.
Complemented with some great cigarettes and shisha.

I actually once went there for 10 days and ate 5 times a day. Shit was bomb.
>>
Literally everything about that comic is deeply disturbing
>>
>>9343097
Robert Crumb of course.
>>
>>9342541
>>9343097
>>9344304

American """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""humor"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>9343097
>
I'm guessing by the art style and tone it's R.Crumb? He actually did a whole book a few years ago where he illustrated the Book of Genesis line by line, word by word, and it is fucking great. Don't know if he's done anything since then.
>>
>>9342465
Osaka, Japan. Dotonburi is legendary for it's food stalls and restaurants. I highly recommend going at least once in your life
>>
montreal
>>
>>9342465
God R Crumb drew em thicc
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.