[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have 1 kilogram of chicken breasts. Chicken is bland as fuck.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: iStock_000010753409Large[1].jpg (2MB, 2200x2234px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000010753409Large[1].jpg
2MB, 2200x2234px
I have 1 kilogram of chicken breasts.
Chicken is bland as fuck. I want something that will make it enjoyable, because I have to eat all of it alone in 2 days.

What are your suggestion,bros? Preferably delicious cold as well
>>
>>9341231
Why did you acquire a kilo of chicken breast for yourself if you don't like chicken?

Chicken pesto salad for sandwiches.
>>
>>9341231
Bread it.
>>
Stews and casseroles?
>>
Mole?
>>
>>9341231
Fuck you faggot. Never make another thread
>>
How much do you eat? Also why not freeze a portion of it if you really hate chicken that much.

I like to panko crumb chicken breast and serve is with golden curry (Katsu curry?) and rice.
Make chicken pesto like the other anon said.
Make an Indian chicken curry.
Roast it with a heap of herbs/lemon and uses the drippings to make a gravy to further cover the flavour.

There's lots of ways to make chicken tastier.
>>
>>9341274
anglos can't mole
>>
>>9341277
U mad.
>>9341278
It's because I have like 5kg in my freezer. I got it for cheap. I might as well use it now. Protein is protein.
>>
Chicken Tikka Masala.
>>
Yeah, curry or anything oriental.

Most of western chicken breast dishes are underwhelming. Yeah, crumbed, grilled, fried, all that stuff is okay, but nowhere near good curry, or stir-fry or such.
>>
>>9341231
Stirfry it with finely chopped chilis and rice with spicy beans/corn and make burritos with it like they do at KFC.
>>
>>9341231

Coconut chicken curry
>>
>>9341231
Stir fry it, bread and fry it, pan fry it, roast it, shred it up and make bbq or enchiladas.

Chicken is S+ tier due to the fact that you can do almost anything with it.
>>
>buys breast
>complains bland
Why
>>
>>9341231 (OP)
Never buy chicken breast unless you're making a select few chicken dishes. Thigh meat is almost always the better choice. America is literally the only country in the world where breast meat is more expensive than thigh meat, because breast meat is garbage in so many dishes
>>
>>9341231
>Chicken is bland as fuck
Yep, that's par for the course with factory-farmed supermarket chicken. Buy something different, like "Buddhist" or Vikon chicken from an Asian market, or something truly free-ranged.

Or at the very least buy thighs instead of breasts.
>>
>>9341231
Simmer for a half hour or so with three heads of garlic, and spread on toast.
>>
>>9341231
Mix feta cheese, garlic, fine onion, seasoning, parsley, basil, pesto and put it in a sliced open chicken breast

Wrap in two layers of phyllo pastry while buttering the layers

Oven 180C fan for 40 min
>>
>>9341231
Just dip it in ketchup after baking it unseasoned.
>>
>>9341290
Made this. Fucking amazing, even though I didn't have half the ingredients.
Will cook this in the future. Delicious and easy to prepare.

Thank you, anons.
>>
if you don't mind oven baking, just mix cayenne pepper with black pepper and pretend like you are making Cajun chicken. I don't think there's much of options to salvage chicken breast unless you use shit tons of pepper or curry.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px7Uc2GrnhE
>>
>>9341231
Butterfly it, pound it thin, coat with flour -> egg -> panko, either deep fry or fry in shallow oil.
>>
>>9341231
Butterfly it, brine it, and make some chicken piccata. Tastes amazing, keeps well, and is good cold or reheated.
>>
>>9341290
Link to a good recipe?
>>
I always use a spice mix of ginger powder, granulated garlic, granulated onion, black pepper, a little cumin, and salt. Sometimes I dash a little coriander in there as well.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.