[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why the FUCK are souffles a goddamn thing that exists like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: cheese souffle4.jpg (195KB, 1600x1129px) Image search: [Google]
cheese souffle4.jpg
195KB, 1600x1129px
why the FUCK are souffles a goddamn thing that exists

like they're just a fucking combination of eggs and cheese and shit. know what else combines eggs and cheese? a fucking QUICHE

like you don't even use half the fucking egg yolks in a souffle, so they just go to fucking waste

plus while its cooking you can't open the oven at all. AT ALL. You opened the oven to check on it? Welp now all that gay ass steam has been released and your fancy fucking fluffy souffle is DEAD

and even the finished product is so gross with this slimy ass puffy cheese custard shit that sticks to the roof of your mouth and is bland as fuck

and you can't even make it tasty because 99% of added ingredients will make it too heavy to rise above the fucking ceramic pot to make that stupid fucking muffin top finish that makes every french chef bust a nut

but a quiche? Versatile as fuck

want to put some mushrooms in that shit? Go for it

want some spinach? Fuck yeah put that shit in

you can even put fucking BACON in it. Could you do that with a gay ass souffle?

tl;dr quiche is god tier food
>>
>>9340397
I've opened the oven before, it doesn't change a damn thing.
>>
Stop double spacing every fucking line.
Also Souffle is an old-timey rich persons food to show off, its not meant to be particularly delicious in and of itself
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.