[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello this is Chef John and welcome to foodwishes.com with!.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Hello this is Chef John and welcome to foodwishes.com with!...

A plate of scabs!

Yes that's right, for this nice and warm summer weather we're gonna being making a beauuuuutiful plate of scabs for any family gathering

or, if you lost your family in a horrific accident, just yourself

ok, so lets get started

we're gonna your elbows or your knees, a bowl, and some nice course ground sandpaper

and I'm using some tuscan 80 grit sandpaper, but you can use just about anything here

just don't use anything higher than 120 grit

we're making scabs here, not some bruises

and your gonna start rubbing this sandpaper deep into your elbows.

just give those tender elbows the ooooooold scrapuh scrapuh

it's gonna hurt at first, but hey no one ever said making scabs wasn't going to be painful

so rub your elbows, or your knees with that sandpaper until it starts to bleed, and you're gonna want a sizeable amount of blood.

remember, you're running the lab on your bowl of scabs

and once you got a good amount of profuse bleeding, were' gonna take a pinch of gravel and add it to the bowl

and it could be any kind, i like to throw in a little bit of twigs and rocks

and of course some cayenne

and we're gonna let this blood sit out in the sun for about 4 days

after about four days it should look like this, nice and dark and rich, with some flakes of gravel in it

and it is doooooooone!

look at that a big gnarly looking plate of scabs to show your friends and loved ones

I like to put them right back on my arms and peel them off, just like the real thing

so head on over to foodwishes dot com for all the recipe details

and as alllwaaaaaayyyyy

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
Read it in his voice, but you got a little bit lazy near the end 7/10
>>
8/10

Interesting post
>>
heres your post to let you know I read it all
>>
>>9340705
this, not even a mention of
>moving into final assembly
>>
>just give those elbows the old scrapuh scrapuh

The only funny line.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.