[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion of Steven Raichlen the author of the Barbeque

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: steve raichlen.jpg (57KB, 675x506px) Image search: [Google]
steve raichlen.jpg
57KB, 675x506px
What is your opinion of Steven Raichlen the author of the Barbeque Bible and host of PBS shows such as Project Smoke and BBQ University? Is he someone you want to listen to for recipes?
>>
>>9338657
I can't think of a better source of BBQ recipes. I've only seen about ~20 min of him on TV, but I own a few of his cookbooks and every recipe I've tried has been great.
>>
>eating meat
>>
I think his recipes and techniques are excellent. I've made several things one of which, the ham style cured ribs were superb. Having said that, he seems irritatingly smarmy but at the same time pretentious. He's also subtly shilling equipment.
>>
>>9338732
fuck off veggiefag
>>
Some of his recipes are ludicrous. Smoked cheesecake? Blegh
>>
File: 1503014649776.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1503014649776.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>9338732
>Being this dense
>>
I ended up buying a smoker because of him. Some of the best meals ive ever made because of his stuff. However, I get the feeling that raichlen is a diddler or is secretly part demon or something. Theres something really off putting about him.
>>
>>9338657
His book is pretty good. Had some pretty delicious shit in part because of it. I haven't seen his shows.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.