[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some foods for fat/poor college students that are both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: healthy and cheap.png (648KB, 1008x924px) Image search: [Google]
healthy and cheap.png
648KB, 1008x924px
What are some foods for fat/poor college students that are both healthy and cheap?
>>
yogurt, peanut butter, ham hocks
>>
>>9336555
I'll pass on the nasty ham hocks, but peanut butter isn't healthy. Or at least it's only healthy if you work out because it's super calorie dense and I'm way too fat to be stuffing extra calories into me, as much as I love peanut butter.

Are rice cakes cheap?
>>
Beans & lentis, potatoes, onions, chicken, carrots, brown rice. Look what poor people used to eat 50 or so years ago and go with that. With modern access to spices you can create ALOT of things from those things i mentioned.

Forget everything that has been cooked for you (ie.Tins, frozen food), they are nearly always more expensive than the raw versions. There are some exceptions though, like crushed tomatoes.
>>
>>9336565
ham hocks was just thrown in there to make sure you're not a bot.
peanut butter is healthy as long as you avoid "peanut spread" which contains added fat. check the ingredients and don't buy it if there's anything else besides peanuts in the jar. also, why not work out?
>>
>>9336569
Holy fuck potatoes are cheap and barely any calories AND you can just throw that shit in the microwave and eat it

I'M SAVED
>>
Is spam food edible? Should I experiment with it or no?
>>
>>9336584
enjoy your impacted bowel
>>
Eggs its always eggs, you know eggs , eggs is tastier
>>
A bullet.
>>
>>9336604
I'm thinking on getting two dozen eggs a week and eating 3 or 4 boiled eggs every morning.
>>
>>9336543
Green peas, lentils, rice, beans, and oatmeal. You don't even need a fridge to store them and they'll last in your pantry for months.
>>
Im poor and this is what i have

>breakfast: 2-3 scrambled eggs with a bowl of lentils

>lunch: peanut butter banana sandwich with some pretzels

>dinner: spaghetti, nathans hot dogs, or jeenio frozen turkey hamburgers, make sure its the one with like 5 ingredients

>snacks: triscuits and cheese, green pea crisps, celery peanut butter

Food costs me no more than $25 a week. I would add more vegetables but they just taste bad. I use tomatos and onions for my hot dogs, and spinach for my hamburgers however to make it healthier. Make sure the stuff you buy doesnt have any corn syrup shit in it, fucking jews trying to make us obese retards
>>
>>9336655
I fucking love when they try selling popsicles and they say it's "100% corn" like as if it's a nice healthy vegetable.
>>
>>9336668
I actually enjoy a nice bag of sweet frozen corn from trader joes or a corn on the cob every now and then, but the crushed and extracted syrup from it that drowns 95% of food...it just sucks. Cant even eat a fucking snickers without feeling a corny taste in it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.