[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been dieting hard for the last 2-3 weeks and have decided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1838.jpg (335KB, 1076x1867px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1838.jpg
335KB, 1076x1867px
I've been dieting hard for the last 2-3 weeks and have decided to allow myself a cheat day this Thursday.

What kind of foods would you guys suggest I binge on?
>>
>>9334342
broccoli
>>
a bullet
>>
>>9334342
carrots
>>
>>9334342
paraffin cake
>>
>>9334342
>cheat day

fuck off fattie
>>
A nice salad with sunflower seeds and a vinaigrette dressing
>>
Walnut salad
>>
Popcorn if its homemade you can pig out without consumin too many calories
>>
>>9334376
NO BUTTER OR OIL OR TOPPINGS.
>>
>>9334342
i suggest not binging since sugarr and carbs will make you crave more sugar and carvs and you will wake up the next day craving them even more
how about instead if binging you buy yourself a really good burger with fries and a diet soda and have a really good slice of cake and a coffee after or something like that?
if you order a bigpizza and beer and this and that you will only really enjoy the first couple slices anyways, then you will feel full and will mostly eat for the sake of eating
>>
>>9334342
don't have a cheat day, just have a cheat meal. plan your macros and calories around it, too. a cheat day can throw off an entire week of dieting if you're enough of a fat fuck.

seconding the burger+fries. always a good cheat meal for me.
>>
They wanna treat though.
If you spray some water on the popcorn it helps things stick to it like sugar or salt or other flavorings and so you dont need to use hardly as much stuff. Dries quickly too and the flavoring stays put
>>
>>9334342
10 packs of jaffa cakes
5 cans of scrumpy jack
2 chicken and mushroom pot noodles (king size)
a 1 kg sack of bombay mix
4 litres of diet pepsi with a hint of lemon
a 100 count bottle of 50mg diphenhydramine capsules
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.