[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /ck/, i'm from /fit/ and i have a question about the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (12KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
12KB, 640x425px
hi /ck/, i'm from /fit/ and i have a question about the Carrote. in return i will give you a cool Fact that will improve your quality of life, should you choose to use it.

a carrot tan is found to be more attractive than a real tan, and without all the negatives of sun damage. given that skin is one of the biggest measures of attractiveness, on par with FACE HEIGHT FRAME, just eating 6 carrots a day can put you up a few points by the end of a few weeks. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2737569/You-really-ARE-eat-Forget-sunbathing-munching-just-two-extra-portions-fruit-beg-day-gives-better-skin-glow-suntan.html

the problem is this: i hate the taste of raw carrots. i tried blending them in a blender and chugging it but i almost threw up. what are some EASY recipes for carrots? time and convenience is a huge factor because im going to have to do this every day for the rest of my life. thank you
>>
Carrots and celery in light ranch for dippinh
>>
Just stick them in a crockpot with stock or evenbouillon while you're at work. Super super easy.
I'm curious if cooking has an effect on the tan
>>
>>9333041
They're great in soups and stir fries.
Just dice them small.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34KB, 634x433px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34KB, 634x433px
>>9333057
i was told cooking actually makes the beta carotine easier to absorb. not sure if broscience
>>
>>9333057
This. Drop a chuck roast in a slow cooker with some potatoes, carrots, celery, and beef stock. Bim bam boom, pot roast dinner when you come home from work. Use redskins or yukon golds and you don't even have to peel the potatoes.
>>
File: IMG_20170821_095541705.jpg (1MB, 2587x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170821_095541705.jpg
1MB, 2587x2340px
>>9333041
Lol go read a book. Trying to look like a fucking carrot. What the fuck dude, get a life
>>
>>9333623
Sorry we can't all have lives like yours. You know, wasting time shitting on other people.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (8KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
8KB, 198x255px
>>9334101
This is what peak performance looks like
>>
>>9333041

Carrots happen to be my favorite vegetable. Pressure cook the carrots. Makes them nice and soft like a puree almost.
>>
>dailymail
>>
>>9333041
1. Heat pan.
2. Slice carrots down center lengthwise.
3. Add oil and a little butter to pan and let get hot.
4. Add carrots and cook using high heat until you get a nice bit of color.
5. Flip carrot and color the other side.
6. Once both sides are browned, add water / stock, cover, and allow to steam until carrot is tender with a fork.

Season and serve.

Takes maybe 15 minutes.
>>
>>9335507
this is my favorite!!! the other options were good but i forgot to say i dont have a pressure cooker. ill do this thanks anon!!!!
>>
>>9333041
Trump must eat a diet of over 90% carrots.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.