[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me break out of a food slump /ck/ it's too much of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Help me break out of a food slump /ck/

it's too much of a pain in the ass to cook nice things for my wife when my toddler complains, she has to stop and nurse the baby and then I'm stuck cleaning the kitchen after working a full 9 hours. Much easier to cook pot bullshit that the kids will eat and shuts everyone the fuck up.

wat do?
>>
You can make nice meals in a slow cooker. Set it up before you go to work, and the food is ready when you get home.

Are you looking for meals that don't require much work/dishes to make?
>>
>>9332946
no I'm looking for my desire to care enough to julienne veggies, deglaze fronds, layer flavors and balance acids with fats. It used to be such wonderful stress relief to put a nice dish together with a glass of white and some music. Now it just feels like a hassle.
>>
Get your wife to suck your dick after.
>>
>>9332933
post your wife's tits
>>
>>9333106
lol they are gigantic nursing mom tits with nipples that look like a seared scallop on a dinner plate.
>>
Tell your wife to stop being a useless shit who does nothing all day
>>
>>9334174
sounds fantastic to me
>>
>>9332933
How many kids do you have, anon? I experienced a bit of a cooking slump myself recently. I find that the more I cook at home, the more I eventually find the desire within me to make something nice at some point. The more I eat out, order in, or eat junk, the worse my slump gets because it becomes just easier to cop out and make something shitty when I DO need to cook.

Also get the fuck over yourself. Child rearing is a full-time job. You may have worked 9 hours, but assuming your wife is a stay-at-home mom, so has your wife, and she's STILL working even after you get home. I'd take cooking dinner and doing the dishes any day over dealing with a crying, pooping child.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.