[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would I fare if I replaced most of my meals with the following

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 0101a_gallery.jpg (40KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
0101a_gallery.jpg
40KB, 1200x900px
How would I fare if I replaced most of my meals with the following recipe?

2 parts oatmeal pulverized into powder
1 part whey protein powder
1 part whatever vegetables or fruit I felt like having
mix with whole milk

Then supplement myself with multivitamin and fish oil supplements.

Thoughts? Soylent's prices are too Hebrew for me.
>>
lol fatass
>>
>>9332255
lol wtf? I'm just trying to eat cheap here while hitting all the essentials.
>>
that's going to taste like fucking shit, just eat cheap food you fag
>>
>>9332277
>I eat for the flavor
>>
I ate joylent for 3 months and i never felt better mentally and physically.
Only stopped because im cheap.

Highly recommend making your own blend. There are forums online where people discuss homemade blends and can help you with macros.
>>
>>9332289

If you think you'll never tire of drinking soylent (or substitutes) three times a day then go for it. I might suggest supplementing one meal a day or maybe take friday to enjoy a meal out, depending on if you're trying to save much or not
>>
>>9332347
i am >>9332323 and i did this. Once a week i'd cook a nice meal for myself or go out with friends.
>>
>>9332250
I think you'll end up eating a lot of fast food that way
>>
>>9332250
You could literally eat something that's actual food and it could be the same price. Rice,chicken,beans, and vegetables with your choice of flavored sauce.
>>
I knew a woman who could literally not eat any solid food. (accident, stomac ache if she did).
She lifed of sport drinks like you described, but also had one with fibre. That one tasted awfull. So it is possible.
But i would be worried to also lose the abillity to digest food correctly. You would not use the muscles she lost. So i would rather eat it as porrige, if you realy feel the need to eat substitutes.
>>
>>9332289
That's the point of this fucking board, faggot. Go to /fit/ for your nutrition.
>>
>>9332250
I think it'll fuck up your intistine biodiversity, maybe for good. Be carefull OP.

Also this : >>9332862
>>
>>9332250
you would do pretty well desu
>>
It would be a relatively nutritious way to go, but mainly because ordinary food is typically shit for health.

I would add more fat to the mix. Maybe some coconut oil to the blend.
>>
>>9332323
Did you have solid, firm bowel movements on Soylent?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.