[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got any good recipes for tilapia? I'm staying with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Got any good recipes for tilapia?

I'm staying with the bf for the week and I'm trying to cook like a fucking champ so I can impress him. He only got tilapia and chicken breasts on his freezer.
What are some good ways to cook this things? What side dishes would you recommend? Any tip is highly appreciated! Please help this girl get laid by cooking amazing shit.
>>
>>9332029
The cool thing about some of those "ship your good in a box so you can learn to cook" things is that they often have their recipes online, too.
https://www.blueapron.com/recipes/tilapia-with-shallot-tarragon-butter-over-corn-japanese-eggplant
>>
Fry in butter, sprinkle lemon juice on it, shake on lemon pepper and parsley.
Works with both fish and chicken.
>>
>>9332045
Currently browsing all the recipes, they all look interesting and unusual, which can help to that wow factor but some ingredients could be hard to find. Thank you so much for the link!
>>
>>9332029
Just suck his dick you dumb slut
>>
>>9332063
It never occurred to me of using that lemon-pepper powder before! I've only tried it before sprinkled on french fries. Will totally try this, thank you so much
>>
>>9332069
It's great for someone without a very extensive cooking background, too. They walk you through it a lot better than most recipes. I wouldn't sign up for it though, it's way easier to get the shit at the grocery and the meat packs they send tend to leak all over the box.
>>
>>9332029
I prefer to make blackened tilapia myself. You can look up a recipe for the spices but it's basically just a mix of smoked paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, thyme, oregano, pepper, salt.
>>
>>9332029
Broil it with anchovie butter.
Dredge it in flour and pan fry it, then glaze it with reduced mirin, sake, sugar, and soy sauce, and serve it over rice.
Blacken it.

Also, protip. If you're a girl, you don't need to cook in order to get your bf to fuck you. He'll just be happy you cooked something nice for him.
>>
>>9332129
That sounds nice! What side dishes could pair up nicely with said blackened tilapia?
>>
>>9332168
Damn everything you said sounds lovely, def gonna try the sake glaze.
And I know! I said that as a little joke, I just want him to come home after work and find a nice fixed plate on the table, who doesn't like that am I right?
>>
File: DSC04410.jpg (1MB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
DSC04410.jpg
1MB, 2272x1704px
>>9332129
>>9332810

2nding the blackening. Tilapia is pretty much flavorless so you need a strong approach to make it taste good.

For sides I use things like cornbread, steamed or sauteed veggies, wild rice, etc.

Pic semi-related. Blackening catfish.
>>
>>9332029
Throw it away and buy some rainbow trout.
>>
>>9332029
>tilapia
literally garbage fish
>>
>>9332982
pretty much this especially if it's the farm raised shit. Tell him in the future the money would be spent better towards literally anything than those frozen slabs of garbage.
>>
I was going to help you as I enjoy tilapia until I read this:
>Please help this girl get laid by cooking amazing shit

You don't need to impress anyone with your cooking in order to get laid LMFAO, just wear an apron naked and burn the pancakes for all he cares.
>>
>>9332029
Just fry it and add lemon juice and pepper.
>>
>>9332029
Fish seasoning, garlic salt, and lemon pepper is all you need. Serve with rice.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.