[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looks like I'm going to have to be cooking for myself from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1489853484955.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489853484955.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
Looks like I'm going to have to be cooking for myself from now on.
Give me a list of stuff I need to buy when I go to the grocery store.
>>
>>9327666
Wrong way dude
Decide what you want to make then you go to the store to buy the parts
>>
>>9327666
Idk. I can tell u what to order from McDonalds tho
>>
>>9327674
I have to buy to last at least 3 or 4 weeks or so though, I want to cover all my bases for most things I might want to try cooking.

>>9327675
There are no mcdonalds or anything in terms of eating out near me. Otherwise I'd have probably just done that.
>>
>>9327699
>One trip per month
What the fuck man, take like 2-4 small trips every now and then.
>>
>>9327666

Mainly just frozen foods. A month is 30 days, and you need three meals a day, right? Banquet brand meals are about a buck a piece! That's only about $90 for a ton of satisfying, stick-to-your ribs, man-meals!
>>
>>9327666
For lunch, get bread, deli meats, cheese, peanut butter, bananas, apples, grapes, carrots, little cups of guacamole, yogurt, etc.

For dinner, get stuff that's easy to heat up in the oven. I like to pour enchilada sauce on a pan of store bought burritos, for example. It's also not too hard to bake chicken, boil spaghetti, prepare macaroni and cheese, or instant mashed potatoes. Get some frozen veggies to microwave so you don't get scurvy. Chop up tomatoes and stuff for salads and wraps. And maybe once in a while make chili or manwich by browning some hamburger, it's super easy. I like putting sloppy joe on hot dogs with some diced pickles.

There's lots of stuff at grocery stores, you'll be fine. Just don't eat TV dinners.
>>
Onions, lentils/beans, carrots, celery (or celeriac, if you can get that shit), rice, canned tomatoes.
Buy a big chicken/turkey. Cut it up into pieces. Roast some of them. Throw the bones into a pot to make stock. Make a stew/fricassée using some other pieces. Freeze up whatever you don't use and keep it there until you want to eat it.
Beans, poultry, and rice, m8. That's all you need in life. Well, a side serving of steamed kale/chard/collard greens wouldn't hurt either.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.