[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>claims no sweeteners on label >erythritol 2nd or 3rd ingredient

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: download.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>claims no sweeteners on label
>erythritol 2nd or 3rd ingredient
The only reason they can do this is because the FDA hasn't been able to prove that erythritol is a sweetener yet.

Hurry up FDA so I can class action.
>>
>>9323629
fuck off pajeet. learn to shit in a fucking toilet
>>
>>9323642
bitch do I look indian to you. Go poo in someone elses loo neuton.
>>
>>9323629
>FDA
>Letting you eat things it doesn't even understand
Sounds about right.
>>
>tfw you have to check every label on every food to make sure there is no erythritol, xylitol, or other sugar alcohols because they make your ass explode
>tfw everything that claims to be unsweetened has fucking sugar alcohols in it now
i guess i'll just stick to my rock and water diet
>>
>occurs naturally in fruit

Oh no, the nasty fruit chemicals will get me!
>>
>>9324067
the kidney destroying compounds that occur naturally in mushrooms are good for me!
>>
>>9323629
>stupid pajeet seething he cant get free shit because his dumb lawsuit doesnt have a leg to stand on, just like how he doesnt have a loo to poo in
fuck off back to india sanjay and show bobs and vagine on your way out
>>
>>9324067
>muh natural is good
Apple seeds contain cyanide. If you concentrated that down like you did erythritol, well it wouldn't taste so good.
>>
>>9324192
What do you have against almonds?
>>
>>9324199
They make shitty milk and shitty activated memes
>>
>>9324203
It's better than soy milk.
>>
erithritol drys out my tongue and destroys my stomach.

im pretty sure you will be able to sue them for other things.
>>
>>9324215
Is that what murdered my insides when I tried to eat this ice cream? I thought it was all the sugar alcohol.
>>
>>9323642
how did you conclude they were Indian by that post you fucking moron?
>>
>>9323629
I'm vegan so I would never eat this stuff anyway.
>>
>>9323629
the oatmeal cookie flavor made me paint the toilet at work like 5 times in one day
>>
the red velvet flavor was pretty ok when I tried this stuff out, not as good as real icecream but it would do the job considering how low calorie it is

but then I tried the mint chip...it was literally like eating frozen toothpaste, absolutely terrible. and the "chip" was very literal, because there was about 4 chips in the whole thing, so about 1 chip per serving
>>
>>9324226
erythritol --))is((-- a sugar alcohol ya inbred
>>
>claims no sweeteners on label
no it doesn't
>>
>>9324280
This.
Plus, any vegan knows how to make soft serve from bananas. There's no market for this.
>>
>>9325649
yes it does, i'm eating one right now and it says, all natural, no sweeteners, began friendly.
>>
This shit is 6 bucks at publix, fuck that.
>>
File: original.jpg (31KB, 599x314px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
31KB, 599x314px
>>9325822
I'm looking at their website and they all list milk, cream, and eggs as the first three ingredients, followed by a raft of sugar alcohols, and ending in stevia. If you're actually eating it and not trolling, I'll give you some time to respond because you're probably shitting yourself inside out right now. Otherwise, pic related is me.
>>
File: 364[1].png (3KB, 448x357px) Image search: [Google]
364[1].png
3KB, 448x357px
>>9325822
>>
File: Untitled.png (3MB, 1371x997px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3MB, 1371x997px
>>9325881
Not so tough now are u big goy.
>>
>>9325822
it says no artificial sweeteners.
>>
>>9325845
Yeah,fuck publix
>>
>>9325894
>no ARTIFICIAL sweeteners
How retarded are you?
>>
Why isnt this stuff available in Yurop reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1431205850872.jpg (28KB, 330x270px) Image search: [Google]
1431205850872.jpg
28KB, 330x270px
>>9325927
>>
>>9324280
>>9325771

>vegan feels the need to announce that they're vegan

Imagine my shock
>>
File: Erythritol.jpg (37KB, 413x356px) Image search: [Google]
Erythritol.jpg
37KB, 413x356px
Wait, a sugar alcohol? So it's uh, it's a laxative and if the landwhales it's being marketed to actually inhale a whole pint they'll shit themselves like they chewed an entire pack of Orbit gum? Is erythritol a polyol?
>>
erythritol is the fancy fake sugar. that's good stuff man.
Sorbitol and malitol are the low tier trash sweeteners that will wreck your guts.
>>
>>9326067
I got a pint for free with a coupon. The seal on the top actually encourages you to eat the whole thing in one sitting.
>dis ice cream be gud fer me ill just buy and eat 2 pints a day
>>
File: IMG_0159.jpg (63KB, 408x701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0159.jpg
63KB, 408x701px
>>9325894

There is a difference between a vegan and a vegetarian.

>mfw eating this stuff for the first time and I see this thread

I hope I get some crazy diarrhea later. I could use a good cleansing.
>>
>>9323629
Their vanilla flavor is disgusting.
>>
>>9326152
You'll be fine as long as you're not a fat fuck that eats the whole pint.
>>
>>9326161
why else would you get one of these things, that's the point.
>>
>>9326161

but they said i should
>>
>>9325771
Mushed bananas =/= ice cream, retard. No matter how much mental gymnastics you perform
>>
>>9326067

erythritol has a much diminished laxative effect compared to the other common sugar alcohols like sorbitol and maltitol to the point you would have to eat far more than a pint of Halo Top to observe it.
>>
>>9326535

What about consumed over time? I know people who are pile driving these things.
>>
>>9324240
How fucking new are you son? Call center working Poo in the loos have been carrying out viral marketing campaigns on this site for fucking years.
>>
>>9326288
No one cares about how much of an autist you are
>>
>>9325942
FUCK YOU

It was relevant to the thread
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.