[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2013 >be 17 >in montreal >dad a big F1 fan in town

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1501145211902.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501145211902.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>2013
>be 17
>in montreal
>dad a big F1 fan in town for the grand prix
>go to a restaurant
>order a burger after having poutine as an appetizer, ask for medium rare
>"sorry, we're only allowed to serve well done"

Apparently this is the law in Canada? What the fuck is wrong with these people?
>>
It is not the law in Canada.

Maybe in quebec, I dunno, they're fucked.
>>
I go to the CA GP every year.
Why would you even want to eat in that shithole of a city/country?
I always bring my own food and grill burgers on my hotel balcony.
>>
>4 years ago
>a fucking burger

faggot
>>
>>9323169
>Apparently this is the law in Canada
No? There's some chain restaurant, I think it was either Crabby Joe's or Jack Asstor's, that even has a disclaimer about its burgers being slightly pink in the middle, saying that they cook it up until the inside temperature is up to safety standards, but no longer (I guess they used to get a lot of burgers sent back to the kitchen)
>>
>>9323169
>dumb anime poster strikes again
>>
>>9323169
>Going to an F1 race

You deserved it
>>
>>9323169
Quebec has the most boring white people. They have no extremes whatsoever. You know all these stupid "white people" memes where middle aged white people do cringy things? Yeah that doesn't happen in Quebec. It would be too much for their culture. Gotta be mediocre and average in everything.
>>
>>9323224
Welcome newfriend
>>
>>9325508
The Quebecois I've met who were travelling in the US always seemed cool to me. They all started drinking by noon but that just gave me an excuse to start earlier too.
>>
>>9323169
why would you order a burger med rare to begin with?
>>
>>9323169
Something something meat ground off premise something something
>>
>>9325665
Ah sorry, I could have been more specific. I really meant older urban french white people. The "buying probiotic yogurt is exciting" kind of people.
Anyone who grew up with internet is much less risk averse, and lots of them grew up with diverse races in the cities so they aren't as boring. The rural people don't really have that problem, they're pretty much like farmers everywhere else. And yes pretty much everyone drinks early.
>>
My goal is one day to be rich enough to follow F1 races around the world with no issue missing work on Friday and Monday. Not just F1 of course, also other racing series and sports games. Most importantly though Taylor Swift concerts.
>>
Gaggia
>>
>>9325725
Alternative solution: work for an F1 team. Be that guy who lifts the car in pit stops.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.