[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

all right /ck/, I've been eating this shit my whole life.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (240KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
240KB, 480x480px
all right /ck/, I've been eating this shit my whole life. time for a change. What should I be doing for mac? recipies or storebought both welcome
>>
>>9322052
sodium citrate.

Sautee about 1/2 cup of aromatics (mixture of onion, garlic, shallot, chives, anything you want) in 2 tbsp butter.

Add 4 cups milk (of which up to half could be cream), 3-5 cups of cheese (depending on taste), 3 tbsp of sodium citrate and some seasonings (cayenne, paprika, mustard powder/mustard, go easy on the salt with sodium citrate, pepper, any herbs you like go here.

You could also bake some bacon in the oven while cooking the sauce on the stove.

Add this to 1lb of pasta that you have cooked for 3 minutes, desired veggies and bake @ 400 for 45 minutes.
>>
Cavatappi noodles, cook. Make a thick sauce of medium cheddar melted together with sour cream and yellow mustard to desired consistency. Mix. Enjoy with salt and pepper to taste.
>>
I havent had a box of this shit in years and now i really want some
>>
>>9322087
Throw in a can of chili and thank me later
>>
>>9322052
>time for a change
why mess with perfection
>>
>>9322065
Yeah, while this is pretty accurate I'm noting a particular lack of CHEESE.
>>
>>9322052
you could make an EXTREMELY UNHEALTHY riox mac n cheese by making a simple riox add like six cups of milk and cook the noodles in it, add am fuck ton of cheese once the noodles are cooked and the sauce reaches a nice consistency.
I don't have measurements because I do everything by feel nowadays.
you can also fry onion in the butter before adding flour.
>>
File: mac and cheese stewed tomatoes.jpg (220KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
mac and cheese stewed tomatoes.jpg
220KB, 1200x1600px
>>9322052
Mac n cheese with stewed tomatoes, or roasted red peppers. Don't bother with the croutons, they just get soggy from the bechamel and miss the point of having croutons.
>>
Alton Brown's macaroni and cheese recipe is the best I've ever had. That is all
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.