[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to do a breakfast for a girl, that is a wise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault.jpg (253KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
253KB, 1600x1067px
I'm trying to do a breakfast for a girl, that is a wise choice? What I can do to accopany it?
Sorry for my poor english...
>>
Pancakes
>>
>>9318826
I don't know how to do this. :/
>>
what's the context?
is this after a night of passionate premarital sex?

you could always go for the classic
bowl of eggs
she has to eat all of them
>>
>>9318833
Exactly!
>>
Dick
>>
>>9318821
Try this
>>
>>9318828
I hope she's nice.
>>
File: Egg Sandwich Recipe.jpg (345KB, 740x1525px) Image search: [Google]
Egg Sandwich Recipe.jpg
345KB, 740x1525px
>>9318919
Maybe this?
>>
File: land of confusion.png (1MB, 1267x723px) Image search: [Google]
land of confusion.png
1MB, 1267x723px
>>9318919
>all that effort
>dry as fuck overcooked yolk
>>
File: 38 Coffee Recipies.jpg (2MB, 2516x3543px) Image search: [Google]
38 Coffee Recipies.jpg
2MB, 2516x3543px
>>9318928
Any major limitations?
Other then the pancakes?

Is she a coffee girl?
>>
File: Stealth Slushies.png (614KB, 1024x974px) Image search: [Google]
Stealth Slushies.png
614KB, 1024x974px
>>9318935
Or does she like smoothies ;)
>>
>>9318821
Bacon, eggs, pancakes if you want something quick and casual
Quiche, omelette, and muffins are good if you want to do something with a little more effort.
Ask her beforehand what she likes to drink in the morning and get her a glass/mug of that when you give her breakfast
>>
File: all the eggs.png (59KB, 264x364px) Image search: [Google]
all the eggs.png
59KB, 264x364px
>>9318833
>>
>>9318821
What's it called when an omelette has the ingredients all through the egg, rather than just in the middle?
>>
>>9319001
I don't know, maybe omelette...
>>
>>9318828
2 eggs
1 1/4 cup milk
1 1/2 cup flour
2 pinches salt
a dash of vanilla extract if you got it
mix in a bowl

melt butter in a pan
pour mix in pan
cook until golden brown
>>
Take it from a REAL man, anon.

Toss that bitch a bowl of oatmeal, some cab fare and tell her she's got 15 minutes to get out. She'll be back at night begging for some more loving.
>>
>>9318821
just take her to the D (denny's)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.