[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any restaurants which serve actual foods rich in animal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: fats.jpg (186KB, 848x565px) Image search: [Google]
fats.jpg
186KB, 848x565px
Are there any restaurants which serve actual foods rich in animal fats?

Everywhere you go it seems like cuts of meat are lean to the point of tasting like flavorless rubber, butter is replaced by vegetable oils and garlic butter, and all saturated fats are culled from the ingredients.

For example I looked up Subway's steak and cheese sub and it is somehow less than 1/4 of its calories from fat. How can you possibly make a sandwich where the primary ingredients and beef and cheese and have that little fat? They had to intentionally go well out of their way to eliminate it.

I'm tired of this shit. Why is the nutrition establishment filled with Jews who want whites to keep eating high carb diets and stay malnourished, underfed, ill, obese, acne-ridden, infertile, full of degenerative diseases etc?
>>
>Why is the nutrition establishment filled with Jews who want whites to keep eating high carb diets and stay malnourished

The only people who promote the notion that carbs or sugar are unhealthy while fat is fine are Jews though. Gary Taubes - Jew, Robert Lustig - Jew, David Ludwig - Jew, Dariush Mozaffarian - Jew. Actually you can even go back to John Yudkin - also a Jew.

Let's look at the pioneers of high-carb - Ancel Keys - white, John McDougall - white

Your example is also hilariously cherry-picked, since in most restaurants the majority of the menu is high in fat. Steak doesn't even contain a lot of fat, so that leaves the cheese to contribute the bulk of it. Where's the problem? Steak is expensive compared to fatty cuts and ground beef and that is probably reflected in the price of your sub vs. the common cheeseburger
>>
>>9317844
t. Big Pharma kike

Veganism is being taken back by the anarcho-fascists
>>
File: Making the World a Better Place.jpg (13KB, 217x233px) Image search: [Google]
Making the World a Better Place.jpg
13KB, 217x233px
ANIMAL FATS WILL KILL YOU!!!

Stop eating meat based products immediately!

If you want to live a long, healthy life, eat 12 servings of fresh, Monsanto Certified Organic (tm) fruits and vegetables every day!
>>
>restaurant
>Subway

Fat people need to be shot
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.