[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5 guys is coming to Germany is it worth it? should I check

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 5-guys-burgers-and-fries.jpg (35KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
5-guys-burgers-and-fries.jpg
35KB, 550x366px
>5 guys is coming to Germany

is it worth it? should I check it out or is it the same old shit?
>>
>>9316866
Nah
It's okay but not worth the price
>>
5 Guys tastes good but not THAT good enough to warrant the price. It's the type of thing to try once just to experience it, but don't make it a habit.
t. live 5 minute walk from a 5 Guys
>>
I'd imagine it would be worth it in Germany. The reason it's looked down upon in America is that it basically emulates any neighborhood non-chain fast food burger place. They use fresh ingredients with simple seasoning cooked to order. So a lot of their urban locations you pass 10 of the places they're trying to be like. I'm assuming this isn't the case as much in Germany. The option to add as many ingredients as you want to it is a nice touch as well.

Also keep in mind that a small fry there is enough for 3 people.

Not gonna disagree with people saying it's overpriced but it's a 7/10 burger.
>>
Where in Germany?
Also already lots of burger places here
>>
>>9317060
first one in Frankfurt but others should pop up in Köln, Düsseldorf and München
>>
there's a lot more than 5 guys coming to Germany from Africa
>>
>>9317094
epic anon, thanks for contributeing to this thread with your post
now fuck off back to /pol/, thanks
>>
>>9317102
>say something accurate
>fuck off to pol
I think he was supposed to say something edgy, false, or halftruth at least
>>
>>9317102
Hey it was a quip, and kinda funny. Quit sperging.
>>
>>9317116
>/ck/
>food and cooking
>thread about a fast food chain coming to Germany
>MUH IMMIGRANTS
It's off-topic. Is it that difficult to understand?
>>
>>9317138
I'm just trying to keep the master race pure, no need to be mad bro.
>>
>>9316963
I'd say it depends on the city, Berlin or other large, western cities have quite a few burger places, with varying prices. In smaller cities (and the east from my experience) you have very expensive burger restaurants, that aren't really fast food or shitty burger king/mcdonalds, with nothing in the middle
>>
>>9317138
Good goy
>>
Shit
>>
A potential problem in Germany is their meat quality.
>>
>>9317102
>>9317138
it was just a funny situational joke man calm down
>>
>>9317123
millions of white european lives are ruined, now that's fucking hilarious right
>>
>>9317270
he meant the joke was funny not the subject matter you dolt
>>
>>9316866
Maybe you should try it once
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.