[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mac Donanlds has this unique smell that I can't describe.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: hero_big-mac.png (271KB, 448x415px) Image search: [Google]
hero_big-mac.png
271KB, 448x415px
Mac Donanlds has this unique smell that I can't describe.

I've never smelt it on any other food.

It's almost an artificial, sterile kind of smell but quite appetizing!

The Big Mac seems to emanate it most.

What the fuck is that?
>>
File: PLATYPUSweb1.jpg (71KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
PLATYPUSweb1.jpg
71KB, 600x325px
>>9316550
This thread is now a platypus thread
>>
>>9316550
Probably the hormones
>>
Shit has a unique smell too.
I don't eat either.
>>
>>9316582
Yeah but shit isn't all that appetizing. Infact is inst really that unique either
>>
>>9316582
No but you sure talk it
>>
>>9316550
I know what you're talking about. For me, it's what makes me not like Mac.
But I have no idea what it is. I thought it was the bread but the fries kinda have it too.
>>
>>9316591
>Yeah but shit isn't all that appetizing

Something else it has in common with McDonslds products.
>>
File: the fuck.png (964KB, 1201x600px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck.png
964KB, 1201x600px
is /ck/ being raided by fucking mcdonald's shills?
>>
>>9316645
No, I think Mac Donalds is unsurprisingly just very popular with people.
>>
>>9316648
at this point there should just be a mcdonald's general
>>
Yo, McDonalds, if you're reading this,

2 Big Macs for 4 dollars deal. Make it happen.
>>
>>9316704
Ain't gotta happen

t. Ronald
>>
>>9316550
It's the special sauce.
>>
>>9316704
Ayo McDonalds how many (yous) do I need for a year of free Big Macs?
>>
>>9316550
It's the onions.

The little diced onions they put on things are dehydrated onion flakes that they rehydrate. It smells so artificial and weird because it is.

If you want to recreate a McD burger, they're essential.
>>
>>9316550
Agree. McDonald's uniquely smells and tastes like McDonald's. And it is a weird kind of synthetic thing. I decided a long time ago I didn't like that taste, or the way I felt after eating there. Haven't had it since 1998.
>>
>>9317662
>Haven't had it since 1998.

what the fuck
>>
>>9317662
I was like you anon. Until recently, I hadn't eaten Mcdicks since the 90's, but after all of the viral marketing here, I went back and got a Big Mac meal. So glad I did! Otherwise, I would have never had the pleasant experience of pulling over on the interstate and vomiting on the way home. Would highly recommend you give it another shot!
>>
>>9316575
no, it's not
>>
What's your go to order at McDonnies /ck/?

I always get a double quarter pounder combo
>>
>>9318767
haha same
>>
>>9316658
No we need an entire Mac Donanlds board
>>
>>9316704
You can already get this deal using the McDonald's™ app, dumbass
>>
>>9320895
we dont. people just need to post about mac donalds less. I'm the OP and i didnt even realise how many mcds threads were up before i made this. pretty crazy
>>
File: waffle-house.jpg (168KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
waffle-house.jpg
168KB, 660x495px
>>9320904
Don't listen to this dumb cunt, he's not the real OP. I'm OP and I'd be totally on board with a Mac Donanlds board. It should be /mac/
>>
Subway smells like swamp ass.
>>
>>9320904

Why, the thread sub is supposed to be about food McDos is off topic.
>>
For me, it's the big king. Probably the soass
>>
>>9316609
great joke rehash!
you should write for tv
>>
>>9316550
it's the slightly toased bread and the pickels.
t. Ronald McDonald
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.