[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>notice mcdonalds near my job has 2 of those curbside app

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (159KB, 382x606px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
159KB, 382x606px
>notice mcdonalds near my job has 2 of those curbside app order parking spots
>decide to download the app since the DT line is always long af
>while at work notice how easy it is to set up orders
>even notice things on the menu i didnt even know they had
>plan on ordering before i leave the house so its ready as i arrive
>next day get ready to leave for work
>open up app
>items still in the lil bag up top
>tap on it
>"no mobile ordering stores near you"
>go back to the main menu
>click online ordering
>it says none near me
>quickly realize you cant move the search area
>its only based on your GPS
>meaning i cant actually place my order until im already at the location
>completely ruining the entire point of ordering ahead of time
>>
I work at a paint store and you wouldn't believe the amount of people that either show up at the wrong store looking for an order or call in an order to the wrong store. Now imagine if we had ten times as many locations, more variables in the product to fuck up, and ten times as many customers all with even lower IQs and shorter tempers than the ones we normally get. It would be a disaster and wouldn't last more than a few months. We'd have people screaming at us because their order wasn't ready and we'd be mistinting dozens of gallons each day.
Though if you had to pay ahead of time that would definitely provide some motivation to make it to the right location. Still wouldn't be worth the potential increase in sales. McD's is already fast. I had no idea there was a McDonald's ordering app and I can't imagine why anyone would use it in the first place.
>>
>>9316447

I can't imagine living the kind of life where having to wait a normal amount of time for my Big Mac was something I was looking to bypass

>and i take the highway before hand so trying to navigate my phone would be a bitch, plus theres now the distracted driving law bullshit

Are you arguing for or against long distance ordering? I can't tell. You shouldn't be doing anything on your phone while you're driving on the highway.
>>
>>9316457

There is no point. The whole thing is fucking stupid. Order it like a normal person or don't order it at all.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.