[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup al/ck/ Is anyone else's here a "regular"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1240.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1240.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Sup al/ck/

Is anyone else's here a "regular" at their bar? I go to the same bar every night and genuinely enjoy it.

Favorite stories? Any drink specials named after you? How often do you drink for free?

>regular at decent craft beer corner bar
>live across the street, get my own wifi at the bar
>my bartender lives above the bar, I walk her dog sometimes and play games with her kid
>get free shots of mid-shelf liquor every night
>drink special named after me
>I get to buff the crow
>first access to any special releases or new kegs they get in, they take my input seriously

It beats drinking alone every night. You should try it.
>>
i go to tourist area bars so its more impersonal. the bartenders and waitresses are expertly superficial and recognize when someone just wants to drink.

neighborhood bars are for people who want a social group to drink with. not for everyone.
>>
>>9316167
Several places now know what a sui-cider is thanks to me but apart from that I don't really drink enough to make a habit of going down the pub.
>>
>>9316167
Hey I've been doing this at the local bar. I'm friends with all the bartenders and most of the times if they're not busy they'll slip me a free drink.
>>
>>9316167
I prefer to drink alone.
>>
>>9316167
I haven't lost control of my life enough to be drinking every night
>>
>>9316242
gay

>>9316225
autist

>>9316209
the annoying beggar

>>9316167
I work at a bar, so I deal with retards and some cool people every now and then.

Drink every day, mostly.
>>
>>9316167
>I get to buff the crow
What does he mean by this
>>
I don't really have the cash or self-control to go to a bar every night. I like the idea of being a regular but I think it'd have to be less regular than that.

Also I don't really think I've got the personality type for it.
>>
>>9316266
>autist
because i don't want to spend my time with degenerates and roasties? k.
>>
>>9316275
he jerks off in the bathroom
>>
>>9316275

My bad lol, I guess that needs context.

Basically, there's this dead crow that's been taxidermy'd and its perched on this little wooden block.

I always wanted to touch it but they wouldn't let me until I built a rapport.

Now, they let me dust it and polish/buff the little stand it's on. It's great.
>>
>tfw cant tell if my anxiety is real or from withdrawl
Fuck
>>
>>9316325
>>9316654
Why

are

people

typing

this
>>
>>9316697
Literally plebbitt. You have to double tap enter to go to a new line when posting there so when you see it here is redditors being habit formed retards.
>>
>>9316741
>>9316697
You do know what paragraphs are, right?
>>
>>9316804
Paragraphs aren't one sentence
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.