[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One time I ordered "McNuggets" at Wendys, out of pure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1502852480958.jpg (10KB, 340x506px) Image search: [Google]
1502852480958.jpg
10KB, 340x506px
One time I ordered "McNuggets" at Wendys, out of pure habit, and the cashieress actually corrected me.
>>
They have to by law.
>>
>>9315643
>cashieress
riiiight
>>
>>9315647
Execuse me? That better be a lie.
>>
>>9315643
same thing- mcdonalds was closed for maintenance of some sort and wendy's rudely told me that they don't have happy meals and i could find them down the street. i got out of the drive through line after ordering
>>
>>9315950
Dont take no crap from nobody.
>>
File: 1497049657382.jpg (13KB, 416x297px) Image search: [Google]
1497049657382.jpg
13KB, 416x297px
>>9315643
>cashieress
>>
>>9315647

this
>>
I was really tired one time and went to get taco bell. Taco Bell and Arbys are in the same little parking lot together and I wasn't paying attention and went to the Arbys drive through and ordered a quesadilla and tacos. They just told me I was at Arbys not Taco Bell and that I need to go next door. I was just like oh crap sorry and drove over to Taco Bell. Nothing very exciting.
>>
I ordered a whopper at Mcdonalds once and the lady looked genuinely offended.
>>
File: 14920483390125.jpg (188KB, 1119x584px) Image search: [Google]
14920483390125.jpg
188KB, 1119x584px
>ordering at the Chik-fil-a
>cute smiling blonde girl takes my order
>tell her I want a 12 piece nugget combo
>suddenly her face gets deadly serious and she starts glaring
>"We serve MEALS here, not COMBOS."
>have to correct myself before she stop looking like she wants to kill me
>>
>>9316730
You dared insult Chik-fil-a?!
>>
>>9316672
cool story
>>
>>9315643
Does anyone have the version of this pic with the captions from the show
>>
>>9316744
Thank you, come again.
>>
>>9316730
Whenever a peasant minimum wage bitch does this to me I instantly ask to see a manager. I want these low life whores to hate their jobs enough to quit. Men don't care what/how you order. Only women.
>>
>>9316761
What if the manager is a woman?
>>
>>9316765
I ask for the supervisor's number/email
>>
>>9315676
It maybe similar in this situation, but it's definitely true that our corporate overlords can sue a business out of existence if someone asks for coke, they are served pepsi and the person that took the order didn't point out that they only have pepsi products
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.