[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else straight up love the future? I probably save

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 27

Does anyone else straight up love the future? I probably save 10 - 20 bucks every time I go to the grocery store by just jacking shit at these automated registers.
>>
>>9315283
Target started setting up cameras at each booth so enjoy it while it lasts
>>
>>9315283

i really just want to snap a picture up that qt's denim skirt.

god why are denim mini skirts so hot.
>>
>>9315291
Most people know better than to steal from target anyways... You know they have one of advanced forensic laboratories in the world right? The friggen FBI outsources cases to Target from time to time.
>>
stealing from stores is easy but i only do it once in a blue moon and with cheap small things i can just fit in my pocket. just act natural and nobody will suspect a thing desu
>>
Lol I usually "forget" to ring up like half of my shit on those things. There is no way its worth the extra 7 bucks in salary per hour they save by not hiring a check out person
>>
Is this a /stealing/ thread now?
i remember back when I was poor I used to line my pea coat pockets with aluminum foil to create makeshift faraday cages so I could just pocket shit and not set off scanners.
>>
>order small coffee at Panera kiosk
>take large cup
every time
>>
>>9315283
Same OP.

>>9315291
Breh all the big stores have had cameras at each station for a while. Doesn't matted. I'm still ringing shit up as something else. Broccoli? That's cabbage. Red bell peppers? Those are red delicious apples.
>>
>>9315291
Target is known for having the some of the best security practices in the business. Experienced kleptos know to avoid.
>>
File: Too3asy.jpg (195KB, 600x585px)
Too3asy.jpg
195KB, 600x585px
>>9315283
Hate me if you want but I see it as a robin hood move.

These guys lay off employees and replace them with these machines to save money, yet the prices remain the same. Pass some of those savings on to me or Ill just take them.
>>
>>9315349
>Broccoli? That's cabbage. Red bell peppers? Those are red delicious apples.
I never outright pocket shit but I do this all the fucking time. Some of the prices just don't make fucking sense. Like Green Bell Peppers are $1 cheaper than Red Bell Peppers?
Fuck that. I'm ringing all that shit up as green. For all you know I'm color blind.
>>
>>9315300
>posting on a cooking board for conservative weeaboos
I love guardians of culture
>>
>>9315378
>I'm ringing all that shit up as green. For all you know I'm color blind.
Lmao. Also i've seen a dude putting his smartphone in place of the real product one time. Dude did it just near the fucking automated registers with clercs looking and shit. Nobody gave a fuck.
>>
>>9315283
That girl in the denim skirt seems agreeable.
>>
>>9315360
OK. I don't think I've even stepped foot in a target since 2003. It's for soccer moms. Do they sell fresh produce? That's where most of my self checkout discounts go to

>>9315378
>For all you know I'm color blind.
Lol nice. This guy knows.
>>
>>9315362
You know how much a misdemeanor shoplifting charge will cost you?

SPOILER: a lot more than you've stolen
>>
>>9315401
very limited selection of fresh produce. i believe all the produce items are sold by the unit instead of by the pound because the checkout lanes done't have scales.
>>
I go for a simple scam. Several bunches of bananas rang up as one orange, one orange rang up as bananas. Looks right on the receipt with a quick look and plausible deniability that I made a mistake if they take a close look.
>>
>>9315390
Your apathy only furthers my point.
>>
>>9315412
If you want us to stop then stores should have things priced better.
Until then everything is bananas, including steaks.
>>
>>9315412
Almost all the cash "lost" in the highly perishable side of the store is because they don't know how the fuck to manage supply so over half of their inventory ends up unsold and rotting but god forbid they do something about that.
>>
>>9315362
Based commie anon
>>
>>9315431
>Until then everything is bananas, including steaks.
I love you anon
>>
>>9315407
Lol they only press charges for retards, get caught, say oh fuck my mistake, offer to pay on the spot. Done.

Also misdemeanors dont mean shit, maybe it would effect you if you worked unskilled shit jobs, but pretty much only for like a year. even if it was more than a petty (so it showed up on a background check) thats AFTER target spends a ton of resources pursuing you in court and even then you can just get it expunged like a year later.
>>
>>9315434
We used to donate produce to the local pig farmers but some pissy vegan group said we were putting broken glass in the feed.
Now we have to chuck all of the produce and expired vegan bread and shit in the dumpster.

And guess who we have to keep out of the fucking dumpsters...
>>
>>9315431
Fucking lol
>>
>>9315392
they don't get paid enough to give a fuck
>>
>>9315283
>cheap ass corporations install self checkouts to save on paying employees to run the registers
>end up loosing more money because people are able to steal more shit because of broke ass machines
corporations BTFO
>>
>>9315451
soon they'll have robots to ring shit up for you that never make mistakes
>>
>>9315451
Literally every time I use one of those things because they dont have cashiers around I end up shaving around 10 bucks off of my transaction that takes me maybe a couple minutes. Cashiers here get minimum wage of ~8 dollars an hour.
>>
>>9315462
Are those robots going to stop me from just walking out?

>Corporation gets security robots
>Injur yourself in a scuffle, claim ignorance about the lifted item
>Get millions in settlement
>Rinse and repeat until corporations suck it up and realize it wont work or they go bankrupt.
>>
>>9315465
Defending a faceless corporation that doesnt give a shit about you, the community, or literally anything besides making as much money off you as it can before you die.

Im not a commie fag but youre a cuck
>>
>>9315465
Yeah, no. I'm not paying for to cover the cost of all the food that gets thrown away.
>>
File: 300.jpg (72KB, 500x738px)
300.jpg
72KB, 500x738px
>>9315465
>tfw we used to do this same shit to anything that could clip wires.
>The tweakers faces when they could not steal shit using our tools.
>>
>>9315471
I predict that stores will have a sort of "airlock" between the store and outside, that if you attempt to steal something they will lock you inside until a security worker can arrive and deal with you
>>
>>9315465
>the year is 2040
>/pol/fags finally forced to move out of mommy's house on their own
>end up living in poverty and can't afford their tendies
>refuse help from the government and don't steal
>end up starving in the streets because of their own stupidity
b-but at least im not a n-nigger r-right guys?
>>
>>9315517
There is no way this would work.

Imagine how many people would just leave when they find the door blocked. All so some company can spend thousands suing someone over 10 dollars worth of apples.
>>
>>9315419
for the love of christ brown people are not destroying that white culture which you yourself contribute literally nothing to.
>>
>>9315517
>>9315526
they kind of do this in the ghetto at tiny convenience stores and shit where the door can be locked by the cashier who is behind glass until police arrive, but yeah it would never work on a large scale store, and with that intense of security people get pretty turned off about shopping there just because of the presense of the security system.
>>
>>9315509
>being this mad about cucked at the grocery store
>>
>>9315362
>he has to justify it to himself
Its still stealing, anon.
>>
File: store airlocks.png (17KB, 545x618px) Image search: [Google]
store airlocks.png
17KB, 545x618px
>>9315526
that's why they'll have multiple doors per store
>>
>>9315570
>being racist is the only way you can justify getting fucked in the ass by corporations
>>
>ring up $6 pizza as $.59/pound bananas
>get to eat pizza every meal for a month for just $1.50 a day

where is the flaw in this plan?
>>
>>9315283
Just print address label barcodes of a pack of gum.
>>
>>9315443
Got arrested 20 years ago, never charged, just arrested and released. Misdemeanor. That because I never had a court date cannot be removed, yet I can't buy a gun, even though it has zero to do with guns, and was a nonviolent arrest.
>>
>>9315593
They flaw is you're selling what little integrity you have for fucking pizza
>>
>>9315590
I'm pretty sure they would never legally be able to hold someone against their will like that though.
>>
>>9315608
How did you get a misdemeanor if you never went to court? The only way you get a misdemeanor is if you get proven guilty in court. That's how it is here at least.
>>
nigs and fags in this thread
>>
>>9315611
>implying I ever had integrity

lol!
>>
>>9315614
in the future they'll be allowed to do whatever the hell they want to you.
we're marching closer and closer to corporatocracy every year.
>>
>>9315624
The alleged crime was a misdemeanor. (My friend ran away from home and I was taking him back and got arrested for leading to the delinquency of a minor. I just turned 18 and my friend was 17 3/4).
>>
>>9315283
No. Im not a low life piece of shit and i contributeto society.
>>
>>9315431
YOUR'E bananas anon wowey!
>>
>Had a friend in high school who worked in the fish dept
>He'd place 1/4 lb. of shrimp on the scale & print a label
>Proceed to place another 3 lbs of shrimp with the 1/4 lb
>Go to check out & pay $3 for $35 worth of shrimp

I also would trade him a dimebag of pot for 12 lobster tails.
>>
>>9315283
I live in a racially diverse area and we no longer have that as an option at my local grocery store.
>>
>>9315614
Sure, but stupid people do illegal things all the time. Like that case were a couple walmart guards pinned a guy down on a hot pavement until he died of a heart attack.
>>
>>9315707
Lol!
>>
I used to. You ring up expensive shit as an apple or whatever. You get older though and you out grow of it
>>
>>9315565
I thought god wasnt real though, have I been memed?
>>
>>9315590
did you really just make this lol
>>
>>9315669
not condoning stealing but automation puts a worker out of work and stops him from circulating money in his own community, corporate profits stay in corporate pockets and not in the hands of the community. You're contributing to a supermarket, not your society.
>>
>>9315608
Wow so much wrong here...

First off you cant have a charge if you were never charged. From what little youve given me I have to guess you didnt go to a court date because you for some reason have a conviction even though you werent charged. Thats pleading no contest.

Court dates can be removed, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Only violent crimes and felonies prohibit you from buying guns except for maybe in Cali or NY. Someone told you wrong.

Where do you live?
>>
>>9315727
I thought a visual aid would help get my point across better
>>
File: later_homo.jpg (10KB, 332x336px)
later_homo.jpg
10KB, 332x336px
>>9315283

They still have a worker looking over the self checkout. You'll do better by stuffing that cheese and tenderloin into your bag inside the fitting booth.
>>
>>9315740
I like it and thanks for the oc, but how do you get one person into the airlock? Surely you arent legally allowed to hold an innocent person in there with a suspected criminal. Think of the liability.
>>
>>9315742
Yeah because mister minimum wage fucktard is going to try and stop someone from stealing shit lol.

Best they can do is call in the cavalry but even then how are they going to know you wrang up a steak as a bannana? Also they put one person to like 6 of those scanners, you really think I cant wait till they look away to shove some shit in my bags?
>>
File: 1280px-Turnstile.alewife.agr.jpg (258KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Turnstile.alewife.agr.jpg
258KB, 1280x960px
>>9315744
they can put turnstiles in front of the doors like you see in subways to keep multiple people from going in at once
>>
>>9315738
Like I said. It was a BS arrest. I was booked and let go. Never prosecuted. But in two states, when I tried to buy a hunting riffle, I paid for the required check and it came back both times denied sale cited the arrest as the reason.
>>
>>9315755
>>9315755
yeah but this just brings us back to convenience and shit, I know I started driving an extra 5 minutes to home depot when menards started this kind of shit in my area, they killed it pretty quick.
>>
>>9315758
Odd, Id really like to know the states.

This just cant be right, something doesnt add up here. Also somethign so close to you turning 18, especially a misdemeanor, literally a couple hundred bucks and some paperwork and that shit would get expunged anywhere near a year later, you wouldnt even need a lawyer.
>>
File: 1308763862562.jpg (28KB, 413x395px)
1308763862562.jpg
28KB, 413x395px
>>9315431
>>
>>9315300
I think a Muslim is banging your wife as we speak
>>
>>9315431
Im no joke getting this printed off as a poster and framing it in my kitchen. Ill post a thread later this weekend when its done.
>>
File: iSHIA4Zt.jpg (131KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
iSHIA4Zt.jpg
131KB, 1252x1252px
>>9315302
>>9315283
the pervert said to the thief
>>
>>9315378
Because it's harder to grow the peppers until they get red. Mine usually get killed off by the cold before they get that far.
>>
>>9315319
That's actually pretty smart. Devious, but smart.
>>
>>9315517
The grocery store I used to work at had these carts with the electronic wheel brick on them, so the cart would need to pass through a check stand for them to deactivate or else the wheel would lock up as you were trying to get out. Not sure if these are a standard at all stores or just mine.
There is nothing funnier than to see a thief with a cart-full of unpaid for food and goods panic when his cart made a sudden stop at the exit.
Most of the time the person was trying to sneak out, booking it at the last second, and because they didn't expect the wheel to lock, would almost fly over the entire cart.
99% of the time the person would panic and leave the cart and run to their car, a lot of times leaving their purses and/or wallets behind for us to give to the police.
Seeing that pathetic deer in headlights "oh shit I didn't plan for this" look as they ran away was what made my days.
>>
>>9315862
Youd think you would scout out security before going full retard.
>>
>>9315862
We had security come in often, but they were dressed as average people, and would pretend to shop and browse shelves while they were actually watching suspicious people.
When they weren't at the store and an employee or manager saw some sketchy behavior, the manager would say on the intercom "security aisle check" or something along those lines.
It was a complete bluff but it was successful in scary away the people who were thinking about stealing.
>>
>>9315867
oops
>>9315883
>>
>>9315867
>Thieves.
>Thinking.
>>
nothing but hot white girls shop at target and it makes my pee pee tingle
>>
Normally I'd consider theft to be pretty trash behavior but corporations can suck my balls, get your discounts while you can anons.

Worked at Wegmans for 4 years before my degree finally decided to pay off and I got a real job. #1 Retailer in the USA to work for and I can tell you it's just as shite as anywhere else. I feel no fucking pity whatsoever for them if they lose money.
>>
>>9316005
This is how I feel, Id never steal froma sole proprieter ship or mom and pop shit but a big souless corporation thats going to get a return to investors over inflation regardless of what hardships it faces by fucking over literally everyone who doesnt have significant capital investments, fuck that.
>>
>>9316044
Of course they care about profits. They also care about their employees and customers because there aren't 1000 degrees of separation between them.
>>
does this dude have nothing better to do all night than watch a thread and make useless attempts at discouraging kleptos
>>
>>9316052
Haha oh man I wish that were true about the Mom and Pop I work at.

Owner doesn't give 2 shits about his employees.
>>
>>9316069
>>9316082

Welp I work at a company consisting of 6 people and if nothing else I make the owner care. Job security bitch
>>
>>9315853

>implying i'm not a pervert and a thief
>>
>>9315407
>"Fail" to scan a an item or two
>Toss em in the bag
>Pay for the rest
>Crumple my receipt and put my receipt in my pocket
>Go to walk out, beepers go off
>Rummage around for my receipt like I am surprised
>Offer it to an employee if they come up
>They usually wave you off, or pretend to look
>If they say anything feign embarassment, offer to pay and not do it again there
>>
>>9316129
>how to be a professional nigger
>>
>>9315862
>a thief with a cart-full of unpaid for food and goods
How the fuck do people think they can get away with that? I feel sketched out walking out with a steak hidden in my pocket. You gotta have some balls to push an entire cart of stolen shit outta the store.
>>
I'm too pussy to steal food from the grocery store because I'm sure I will be the unlucky fucker that get his grocery bags checked
>>
>work at a bottle shop next to a mall with Coles in it
>nearly every lunch break I have I walk through Coles and eat in there break room through a big door at the back of the supermarket
>have been regularly stealing food on the way to the back door leading to the break room, eating it and walking out later like nothing has happened
>>
>>9316182
I have seen them do it, mostly it's beer.
The fun part is spotting them right before they make a run for the door and you lock eyes with them.
The blind deer in the headlights moment where they realized they fucked up.
Then you watch them walk to some random isle, leave with no cart and power walk out the door like nothing happened. Security usually pays us depending on the amount of shit recovered.
>>
File: 1501020603390.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501020603390.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>grab organic produce
>Take stickers off produce indicating that it's different from regular
>Ring up 3$ parsley as 1$
>:)
>>
>>9316358
>Buy broccoli crowns
>Enter them at whole broccoli
>>
>Cut barcode off a candy bar.
>Glue it to a Dyson.
>Go home with a 50 cent vacuum.
>>
>>9315530
He never blamed brown people
>>
>put organic produce in the regular produce bag
>detonate brick of RDX in your vest pocket when reaching the checkout aisle
>blow up the surrounding 3 block radius for violating the NAP by breathing air that you were breathing
>>
>>9315360
This is true. They've got fucking incredible LP that are like a forensics team. Even pros who've got tools to take off tags and unlock those lockbox things with the alarm won't go there.
>>
>>9315431
I see what you mean. Those savings seem so aPEELing
>>
>>9315715
Lmao. Old fuck shouldn't have been stealing shit like a fucking nigger and maybe he'd still be alive
>>
Self check out in France :
You have to weight every item you beep, and it bugs each time it wasn't calibrated perfectly.
Self checkout in Switzerland (went on holidays last week)
You can enter the number of items instead of beeping each one individually, there is no scale, it just ask you at the end if you scanned everything.

I fucking hate living in a white nigger country.
>>
>>9318068
Bootlicker.
>>
File: dindu nuffin.jpg (9KB, 41x35px) Image search: [Google]
dindu nuffin.jpg
9KB, 41x35px
>>9315590
Added a detail.
>>
>>9318136
Drop the "white" already.
>>
hearing you guys braggin about shoplifting makes me think you are all underage faggots, when I was around 13 they started to sell this mints but they where so expensive that I started to steal them, I probably stole houndreds of dollars worth of those things, I also started to steal 'premium' batteries for my gameboy, I didn't need to steal them mind you my dad would get me batteries whenever I need them but they weren't the 'premium' kind, looking back I can't believe I did all that shit,I could have gotten my self in deep shit for things I didn't even need, know I'm self conscious at departament stores and I actually get mad when someone opens something to 'try it'
>>
>>9315517
Not gonna happen. Sooner or later a regular person would get trapped in there, and sue the shit out of the store. Loss prevention has to be precise and discrete. It's almost always better to just collect evidence and let cops detain thieves.
>>
>>9315479
not an argument, tyrone.
the company provides me a valuable service that i want to pay for.
if you don't like that, you can go back to hunting rats with a wooden stick and fucking your children
>>
>>9315522
>having so few arguments and braincells that you have to invent a fantasy scenario that "justifies" your actions
lmaoing at your "life," bonobo
>>
>>9315307
what
>>
>bring my own bag
>put cupcake sheet in bottom of bag
>goodwill is across the street from grocery store
>put small shit underneath cupcake sheet
>"hey it looks like you still have something in your bag"
>"oh its just this cupcake sheet i bought from goodwill, do you need to see the receipt?"

i have an entire spice cabinet of stolen bottles of spices
>>
>>9318797
>FBI outsources cases to Targe
first result on google
https://www.mprnews.org/story/2011/10/21/target-forensics-lab

i didnt even copy all of the word "target" and i still got an answer. youre a moron
>>
File: 339.jpg (13KB, 321x306px) Image search: [Google]
339.jpg
13KB, 321x306px
>buying pack of underwear at Target
>self-checkout kicks it back
>employee comes over
>"Sorry, this was a return so we needed to make a new UPC for it"
>return
>underwear
>>
>>9315362
>These guys lay off employees and replace them with these machines to save money
Umm, they do this because consumers demand even lower prices. In an advanced economy, you need to have a marketable skill. Running a cash register is a pointless job as every idiot can operate the self-checkout.
>>
I buy on-the-vine- tomatoes for 2.49 per lb, but I always ring them up as roma tomatoes which are only 99 cents a pound

lmao i'm such a rebel :P
>>
>>9318663
you say this as if future generations will have any rights or legal recourse from the corporations who will be running the show
>>
>>9318843
shoo schizo
>>
>>9315407
You can pretend it was an accident and as long as you're white or asian then they'll believe you.
>>
>>9316141
>>9315509
Wow the jews are really out in force today arent they?

>OK when I do it but if you do it youre a nigger.

Stay cucked fags
>>
File: French Babes.jpg (53KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
French Babes.jpg
53KB, 940x627px
>>9318136
first off france is not a white country anymore,

second there is a button on the screen that says i dont want to bag this item. you are dumb as fuck

check out my file name btw
>>
>>9318797
google it you fag
>>
>>9318874
This,

The whole
>Acying like a nigger
bullshit is a jewish trick to scam intelligent people into subservience.
>>
>>9318863
White guy here and I literally did that scenario.

>put two packs of chicken in 1 plastic bag
>one on top of the other.
>go to register
>ring up other groceries
>take plastic bag with chcken
>ring it up "through the bag"
>only the one on top got scanned
>thrrow it in my bag
>cashier notices
>"You need to scan the other one too, sir."
>I feign surprise and say "Oh, sorry!"
>smiles and tells me "No problem!"

White privilege is great.
>>
>>9315283
>go to food joint
>ask for water cup
>fill it with delicious soda pop
>>
>>9315593
the 1% chance of getting caught and getting a record
>>
>>9318897
This one time I tried to buy two croissants while only scanning one. The cashier noticed and when I didn't have cash for a second croissant he took a bin out and made me throw the croissant away. It was sad and extremely humiliating.
>>
>>9318792
>fantasy scenario

You're right he done fucked up. Alt-right /pol/tards will never break mammy's umbilical chord.
>>
do this at my wall mart there is like 12 self check out stands and only one person at any giving time manning the stand all stands are always full of shoppers so its easy to not scan shit and get away
>>
>>9315431
>If you want us to stop then stores should have things priced better.
>WAHHH WHY EVERYTHING COST MONEY
Try having a job you incompetent piece of human waste.
>>
>>9318916
like trump?
>>
>>9315362
Pro-tip: Grocery stores make about 2 cents for every dollar they sell. Doing this is what causes those layoffs.
>>
>>9319056
if this was true no store can sustain themselves even without shoplifters
>>
>>9319097
you underestimate how many people are honest and buy things from stores
>>
>>9315610
This
I dont give a fuck and i also steal a lot of money from the storechains this way but its still stealing and its stil nigger behaviour.
Just man up and admit to be a thieving sack of shit like i do
>>
>>9315446
>And guess who we have to keep out of the fucking dumpsters...

vegans?
>>
>Order a water
>Get a soda from the fountain

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
>>
>>9316182
I've done it once at a walmart. Not because I didn't want to pay but because there were 2 registers open, the biggest line ever, and my line's incompetent cashier was waiting for a manager. I waited 5 minutes, line didn't move at all. Walked the fuck out with nothing bagged. I had already spent 30 minutes of my time filling up the cart, and I would have just given them the money if they stopped me but I'll be damned if I'm going to wait in line that long just to pay them.
>>
I'll pay a little for something, but not the full price. If I have three avocados I ring them up as one
>>
>>9319197
the pigs, actually. we're right next door to the pens
>>
>>9315867
You seriously overestimate the intelligence of a grocery store thief
>>
>>9318824
>person buys multiple packages of underwear
>opens one, finds out underwear is not to their liking
>returns all pacakages
>store puts all the unopened ones back out
>>
>>9319508
>order water
>press water lever on machine
>iced tea comes out
happened to me last week
>>
Oh look, it's this /g/ thread from a few weeks ago.
>>
>>9318902
Which is why they fill it behind the counter and then give it to you instead, and probably with a clear cup.
>>
I've been in the usa for 5 months now and literally never paid for food. I steal at target. Take any big plastic bag from home, take it to market, get literally anything, walk out in the crowd. Literally never failed.
>>
>>9320828
>the pigs, actually.
So, again, the Vegans?
>>
Honestly? There's no real reason not to steal, no security will ever be perfect and no store will ever not be out to profit off of you. There's no reason not to steal, except for one: one reason that applies to very few people.

That reason is fucking dignity. You are all living trash, clinging to the underside of society and undermining the social compact that makes civilization possible. Your selfish behavior is removed from more serious crime only be severity of the act: the intent is still the same, to acquire gain or revenge a perceived wrong doing at the expense of another party.

The only reason you get to keep your pathetic lives is moral relativism and the belief that somehow, every life - an incredibly random sequence of chemical chains and processes - has some inherent value. You are the reason we will never escape this planet. You are the reason we will never have a post scarcity society. You are what kills humanity.
>>
File: 1499777353013.png (466KB, 688x666px) Image search: [Google]
1499777353013.png
466KB, 688x666px
>>9320940
>I steal at target.
Today's Jeopardy! categories include: Things That Never Happened
>>
I only steal from Yolks.

They have good cheese.
>>
>>9318213
That's the African district in Paris. Pretty much the only place in the whole country you can take pics like that on a daily basis.
I'm sure USA have black neighbourhoods too. And more than one.

>>9318882
Your fake news is fake.
I've never seen this button in France, only heard about it on 4chan. It's an Muriclap thing.

>>9318459
You know price per weight isn't the price of the item, right?
>>
>>9320966
Automation for the sake solely more corporate profits will destroy this country if left unchecked.
>>
>>9320966
8deep5me, anonymous 4chan user
>>
>>9315313
90% of the time you need an attendant anyway for some bullshit or another.

Honestly I'd say they implemented self checkouts way too early. Even now it's a work in progress.
>>
I'm always tempted to steal from Sam's Club. Their self checkouts have the little gun and I can hit all my stuff in about 30 seconds without even taking it out of the cart.
The greeters at the door never check shit like grocerys either, they only check large purchases.

Only thing that makes me not do it is the fact that you have to scan your card so they know exactly what everyone purchases. Their is no anonymity.
>>
File: blogger-image--913060499.jpg (152KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
blogger-image--913060499.jpg
152KB, 640x480px
I work in the head office of a large supermarket chain in the UK and I've been looking at the logic for Scan as You Shop / Fast Track tills. They're much easier for customers to steal from than even the self scan tills. Essentially it's tied to your loyalty card and then after your first transaction using them, you either go onto a naughty list if you haven't done it properly, or you go onto a nice list where there's a formula for determining how often you get searched.
>>
>>9315496

Its the cost of the service you are paying for. If you want to be able to go in 24/7 and buy 'fresh' veggies then they need to always have them in high enough quantity resulting in some always spoiling.

I could run a store and throw no food away and charge less but most of the time I would be out of something or most things and instead you would go across street and pay the higher price

Sometimes I wonder if people think
>>
>>9315734

Yes better we live like 1870 when everything is handmade, I mean quality of life was so high then
>>
>>9315283
No, but I'm not a nigger
>>
>>9321080
>he doesn't want 3/8 of his children to die of scarlet fever
>>
>>9321121
Yeah but back then that meant you still had twelve left
>>
>>9315313
This is the best way to do it. They might call you out and grill you on your way to the door, but they really can't do fuck about it except inform you that you didn't pay for some of the stuff. Then you just either go back and pay for the rest or walk out anyway. If you get called out a bunch of times, you may get blacklisted from that store, but who cares? Just go to another one.
>>
>>9315614
Shopkeeper's Privilege. Very legal.
>>
>>9315755
How would a person get a shopping cart through that?
>>
>>9321264
Not true. Chain groceries can and will follow you to your car, take down your description along with make, model, and license plate, then report you to the cops.

>>9321272
Legal, but never done in chain groceries. The risk of having a minimum wage high schooler get beaten up, stabbed, or shot is a legal liability they don't want. When I worked in the wine & spirits dept the second-in-command there straight told me he wasn't following anyone if they stole booze. He'd file the report and that was it. Kroger's not worth taking a bullet for. It is kind of a one-time deal though.
>>
>>9315360
>>9315291
>>9315307
>>9315443

The most brutal thief take down I've ever seen happened at Target.
>be me
>approaching target entrance doors
>almost there
>suddenly a guy in his 20s with 2 big box headphones (maybe Beats) in each arm like footballs comes sprinting through the first set of doors to exit
>pursued by 2 employees
>1 employee brutally tackles him INTO the wall
>merch goes flying
>thief sprawled on the floor dazed
>second employee starts securing his legs
>first employee is using some crazy wrestling move on his arms/torso
>thief is moaning
>I stand and watch in awe

I would never be that passionate about protecting Target's bottom line
>>
I love self-checkout for 99% of things

The 1% I hate is produce. I accidentally bagged organic stuff because they were side by side, and then chose non-organic at the self check. Realized I fucked up after I got home and saw organic stickers.

I still feel bad about it.

But I'm also now tempted to do that all the time because it was so easy.
>>
>>9321725
honestly it's just a good excuse to vent some anger and beat someone up without getting in trouble for it. very satisfying desu.

one time when I was working graveyard shift at a convenience store, I caught a crackhead trying to steal a box of honeybuns and one of those f'real milkshakes. when I confronted her about it she threw the milkshake in my face so I decked her. very cathartic
>>
>>9315431
Based alpha chad poster
>>9318972
Butthurt virgin poster
>>
>>9320966
No, we've gotten this fucking far and the same percentage of people have always been thieves or had no dignity or whatever bullshit excuse you just thought up and refuse to check out to see if it requires further validation
god damn women, coming up with something in their "brains" and then being so god damn confident it's true
>>
>>9321033
They check everything around here, I go to two different Sams Clubs. Well I don't mean they "check everything", but they check every cart, there's always a god damn line waiting to leave, because the old faggot lady has to PRETEND she's worth $8 an hour to glance at your items, PRETEND she knows the exact cost of every item in the store, can see them all bundled in your fucking cart/boxes, and counts them in three seconds so she can scribble on your receipt. As good as Sams is, at the end of the trip, it's such a fucking buzzkill. They literally accuse you of stealing every single time you leave.
walmart tried to start that shit and it ended within two weeks
>>
>>9320966

Good. Let's keep it that way.
>>
>>9320837

See, this is what I thought too, but when I got them home, the top two were clearly taken out and shoved back into the package haphazardly.

I still wear them.
>>
>>9315431
In my country they chop your hand off
>>
>>9320966
>corporations are bastions of dignity, ethical behavior and morality

Climb down off your mud pedestal before it washes away from your tears of indignation. Corporate crimes committed against the environment and humanity are on a scale so far greater than someone paid a wage below survival stealing a handful of peanuts, they are incomparable. But guess what? Cletus and Tyrone get slammed for pilfering and the corporations happily continue to rape the earth and humanity without consequence.

Yeah, pretty easy to see who the real criminals are and they get to write the laws.
>>
>>9322468
You also shit in the streets.
>>
>>9322500
>just as fucked up as any other crime
Great, but they write the laws to protect their crimes and make them legal, glinkus.

>inb4 poisoning the food, land, air and water, selling and marketing poison as food, and refusing to pay workers a living wage aren't crimes since they are perfectly legal.
>>
>>9322518
Don't you have an antifa riot to go to?
>>
>>9315407
implying you'd let the minimum wage rentacop keep you from fleeing while the real pigs arrive

I bet you kiss girls too
>>
File: 1501334648133.jpg (22KB, 276x413px) Image search: [Google]
1501334648133.jpg
22KB, 276x413px
>>9318972
>>
Hey look guys! There's a thread up for justifying being a racist, thieving, ignorant dumpster fire of human beings!
>>
>>9315464
Congratulations anon! You'll sell your dignity for $10! Hey, why don't you tongue me from asshole to dickhead for $11?!? You've already decided that's what your self-respect costs!
>>
>>9321077
>If you want to be able to go in 24/7 and buy 'fresh' veggies then they need to always have them in high enough quantity resulting in some always spoiling.
They don't even have consistent inventory though. Every other time I go there's some combination of the following missing: asparagus, cilantro, spinach, cauliflower, avocados, sweet peppers. And those are just the things I look for. Who knows what else isn't there. Even so the amount of spoilage doesn't account for keeping it stocked. There are peak days of the week and times of year where certain things go fast. Why haven't they learned by now? I would guess because the people who actually see the inventory every day first hand are low paid grunts who don't even bother making good reports. It would require a total overhaul and of course less food being bought from farms.

I also think a lot of it is for looks but I don't fucking care if the shelf is full of cucumbers. It doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy. The "abundance" of the store doesn't make me feel better about shopping there.
>>
>>9322661
You would be wrong. My department lead in produce had a perfectly good head for what he should order, and could even know when to over-order what the company said he should. Sometimes we just couldn't get certain stuff from the warehouse. It's not just your store anon, it's all the stores in your fiscal region.
>>
>>9322624
Corporate pirates already taught everyone the way to get ahead is sacrifice dignity, fuck over everyone, take what you can steal and devil take the hindmost. Is your argument everyone else should just meakly hide in their cuckshed? That's currently all one hears from you fucks.
>>
every store around me started getting these like 5-8 years ago.

now most of them are gone. Thanks poorfags
>>
>>9322562
>stealing food
>racist

what, are we appropriating African American culture?
>>
>>9315283
>tfw they make it so a scanner registers all your shit AS you walk out of the store and takes the funds from the govt. appointed credit card registered to the chip in the back of your neck.
You just enter the store, grab shit, and then leave.
>>
>>9316129
>stopping when those alarms go off.
I worked at a target, if those things go off just keep walking.
>>
Not cooking related but back in high school I used to play look out for a friend of mine who was pretty good at stealing expensive phone cases in wal mart. Pretty simple, pick your case, go to an empty/not often travelled aisle, take the case out of the box, put it on your phone and walk out while leaving the case behind. Made a few hundred bucks flipping those things
>>
>poorfag student
>eat like a king due to constantly stealing and exploiting self checkout loopholes
>>
>>9322468
Cool. Stay in your country. Don't come to the United States you subhuman scum.
>>
>>9320966
>You are the reason we will never escape this planet.
Daily reminder the communists put the first man in space.
>b-but muh moon landing
>>
>>9321499
>Not true. Chain groceries can and will follow you to your car, take down your description along with make, model, and license plate, then report you to the cops.
They can do all that, but nothing will come of it. People who actually get shoplifting charges that stick are just too stupid to be doing it.
>>
>>9315283
>>9315283
>Go to self-checkout
>Attendant is bored, tired, or stoned high school graduate with receding hairline and patchy facial hair
>All booths are open; landwhales, multi-colored trash with kids running around, woman beaters and their pajama pants-wearing women all engaged in the miracle of mass consumerism
>today is the day
>ring up a $15 package of socks for the price of a donut and bag it
>getting excited
>ring up a $45 roast as a pound of apples
>dude yes
>get cocky
>ring up a single banana and slide a $140 drill into the bagging area
UNEXPECTED ITEM IN THE BAGGING AREA
PLEASE WAIT FOR ASSISTANCE
>ohshit.jpg
>attendant scans me through, doesn't even look at me
>pay a paltry $4.59 altogether for my purchases
>seconds from the door
>knees weak, arms heavy
STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!
>I freeze and wait for the long hard dick of the law to grab me
>nothing happens
>I see someone struggling to get away with a vidya console box as the jester tackles them
YOU VIOLATED THE LAW! NOW PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD!
>shoplifter screams as the jester turns them over, straddles their chest and starts slapping their face while it laughs gleefully
>slowly turn around, place my ill-gotten gains on the ground and step out as quickly as possible
>never go back to that wal mart again
OP you better be careful
>>
File: fightme.jpg (3KB, 109x125px) Image search: [Google]
fightme.jpg
3KB, 109x125px
>>9315446
Start putting broken glass in that shit.
>>
>be at wal mart
>pay for everything, walk out
>"sir can I see your receipt"
>"No thank you"
>walk out

I don't know why you guys actually stop for these people
>>
>>9315291
Target AP here

Those cameras are a deterrent and aren't actually connected to anything.
>>
>>9318892
>Not being a thief is a Jewish trick

No, some of us don't want to live in a society full of criminals so we don't behave in criminal ways. It's pretty easy to understand.
>>
>>9324850
>some of us don't want to live in a society full of criminals
you already do
unless you live somewhere like switzerland or singapore
>>
>>9323167
That jester doesn't sound very much like a jester at all. They should replace him.
>>
>>9315431
>samefagging your own posts
>>
>>9315302
>those hands
>no ass
>dat hair
She is no qte you lonely faggot. She is some old hag.
>>
>>9315309
I usually only steal gummy bears in bulk, I just weigh them as russet potatoes. 5 pounds of gummy bears for $3
>>
>>9324956
>not understanding the concept of samefagging
Lurk moar, retard.
>>
File: laughing-presidents[1].jpg (21KB, 391x391px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-presidents[1].jpg
21KB, 391x391px
>>9324850
>some of us don't want to live in a society full of criminals
>he doesn't believe the government is stealing from him on a daily basis
>>
>>9315283
When I weigh my veggies on the self check out register, I select the cheapest veggie per pound and use it on all my vegetables

huehuehuehuehueheuhh
>>
>>9315283
I used to do this. I kept getting caught, but since I only ever bought food, they never called the police on me.

Stopped doing it though. Fun while it lasted.
>>
>>9315614
Yes they can. Security guards can also mace you or hold you captive until the cops show up.
>>
>>9316129
I bought a external hard drive at a Wal-Mart and it triggered the alarm regardless even though it was on the receipt
>>
File: smug snug.png (298KB, 551x414px) Image search: [Google]
smug snug.png
298KB, 551x414px
>accidentally leave the eggs in the cart without scanning them
>>
>>9325457
>posts a Reddit frog to try and validate his post
>>
>>9325449

actually they can't
>>
File: IMG_2558.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2558.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>
>>
>>9324909
You never know what you're gonna get with a jester. Sometimes they replace your eggs with easter eggs, sometimes they try to shove a spatula up your ass. Such are the ways of the fair folk.
>>
>>9325396
Nothing is yours. Nothing. You own only the skin on your bones and the words in your head.
>>
>>9325449
lol no they can't, autismo
>>
>>9315283
I never steal from stores, but machines don't act as if i'm a shit-covered peasant bothering them, especially in the few hours till closing time.
>>
File: IMG_2291.png (453KB, 1488x918px)
IMG_2291.png
453KB, 1488x918px
>>9315319
>he used a booster bag
>>
File: abic meme.png (33KB, 1060x722px) Image search: [Google]
abic meme.png
33KB, 1060x722px
>There are people in this thread that want to make me feel pity for large retailers
You fucking serious, right now ?

Anyway, aside from the occasional gum and candy, i only stole one thing. That was a bottle of cheap vodka when i was 14. Two friends and i killed that thing with a few beers and one of us puked afterwards because it was his first time drinking.
Normally most of the stores in my neighbourhood don't have security and i don't fear running from a bunch of fat women.
One time, me and a friend were in one of the worst towns of the near vicinity and he decided to steal some Bacardi.
Thing was, i didn't know about that. I just went out of the store buying a bunch of candy.
Eventually i returned to the train station and waited for an hour for this cunt.
He called me 30 minutes later, turns out he ran from the shop detective, security and they called the motherfucking cops. he managed to escape by jumping into some bloak's garden and hide in the shed.
Imagine, if you will, a 15 year-old edgelord running for his life with a bottle of Bacardi in his hands while getting chased by cops and he escapes by being a horror movie stock character.
We rode the train back home and got drunk during the ride. He still has the bottle and every now and then we fill it with hard liquor and get drunk in front of the store.
>>
File: IMG_2016.png (325KB, 2400x2400px)
IMG_2016.png
325KB, 2400x2400px
>>9315407
You can just fight the charges and get them dropped. I know for a fact target does not press charges in court because my friend stole an Xbox from target and they couldn't do anything to him
>>
>>9326071
Pretty wierd if you think about it. The entire system is based around people not knowing their rights.
>>
File: IMG_2299.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px)
IMG_2299.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>9321805
>being a samefag
>>
>>9316141
That's more jewy than niggery
>>
>>9315309

trust me they know 100%, employees are told not to do anything about minor theft
>>
>>9322717
zez
>>
>>9315283
oh hell yeah, most of them in Aus have turned off the scale alert thingy anyway cause it slows down the whole process. Just wave shit infront of the thing, if it beeps, bad luck, if it doesn't, put it in anyway. You end up paying for about half of your shit. If someone catches you, which they never do, just be act super stoned like you didn't even realise it never scanned.
>>
>>9321347
hover cart
>>
>>9315471
Ignorance is not an excuse. Die criminal scum.
>>
This thread has gone in another direction, but I'm very happy to post that my checkout time is fast as fuck without the following:

--Bullshit conversations; fuck off...let's smile and get it over with.
--Double bagging one large item and setting aside...your manager is a prick.
--General incompetence and slow movement...black people and rich whites.
--SO MANY OTHER THINGS

My usual checkout time is under three minutes,
with my own fucking bag and no need for the bullshit.
Scan, scan, scan, scan...bag. With the QUICKNESS.
HOW HARD IS THAT? Apparently very hard for the majority.
I place the item in the bag....
I wait....

I place the item in the bag....
I stop to ponder life in general....
I wait...

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>9315608
"c. Have you ever been convicted in any court of a felony, or any other crime, for which the judge could have imprisoned you for more than one year, even if you received a shorter sentence including probation?"

https://www.atf.gov/file/61446/download
>>
>>9327093
Bootlicker got his fee fees hurt kys cuck
>>
File: ancap thumbs up.jpg (24KB, 547x402px) Image search: [Google]
ancap thumbs up.jpg
24KB, 547x402px
>>9315614
think again buddy
>>
I've never seen these self checkout things here in Germany, never stole either. I probably should have.
>>
>>9329251
I've seen them in France, Belgium and Switzerland. I'm sure you guys have them too.
Try going to different stores.
>>
>>9323089
No need we come to america have more babies. One day america belong to us.
>>
>>9315283
What do you steal? The only things I can muster up the courage to get cheaper are produce. Fucking kikes wanna charge $3.49 per pound of honeycrisp apples. Ring em up as red delicious and walk out.
>>
Didn't know there was so many black people on /ck/
>>
>>9315390
>>conservative weaboos
>>conservative
This is isn't /r/t_d. You may be lost here.
>>
>>9315283
One time the grocery jester replaced my watermelon with a toaster oven on my way out of the grocery store. Wasn't even mad since I needed one, based jester.
>>
>>9329686
I pnce walked out with a whole eggplant without paying for it
Had to hide it somewhere they'd never look ;)
>>
>>9315659
This sounds so American it hurts. I feel for you, man. America seems to be the only country that doesn't understand what the "common" in common law stands for.
>>
>>9329753
Fucking Jester Chains, we call them down here. Guarantee you the jester took that watermelon and traded it with someone else's shit.
>walking out of the store with a new vacuum
>looking at my receipt, not paying attention
>look down at the cart, see 30 pounds of bananas heaped where the vacuum cleaner was
>hear the jester cackle
>decide to wait until someone comes out with my vacuum
>fucker ended up switching it with someone's baby, then traded the baby for a bundle of towels, then for a toaster, then for a cantaloupe, then left the melon in the handicapped toilet and dropped a bunch of shit and wet toilet paper in a lady's purse
Think I'm going to a jester-free market from now on
>>
A lot of them are getting wise and both setting up cameras and loudly announcing what you're claiming to purchase so that the cashier on duty can keep tabs on you. No more purchasing the most expensive variety of apple on display and claiming it's a bunch of bananas.

Who's dumb enough to confess to stealing on the internet though? Granted they have bigger fish to fry and they probably won't bother handing a subpoena to your ISP over a pack of gum, but still.
>>
I hear they're getting rid of them to make purchases seem more "personal" which is fucking retarded. Nobody REALLY wants to talk to the cashier, stop lying.
>>
>>9330375
I only talk to cashiers
>>
>>9321725
LP actually gets paid a decent enough wage and their performance is based on their ability to handle this kind of shit. Its not like youre a 9$ an hour checkout person who doesnt give a fuck.
>>
>>9322722
the jewish dream.
>>
>>9328707
Hey guy,

Not sure what your point here is, if op has a misdemeanor he wasnt convicted of a felony, just charged.

And I dont think any state allows a sentence of over a year for less than a felony. (PROBABLY WRONG THOUGH)
Thread posts: 253
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.