[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the best Guy Fieri quotes >Dude, that's slammin'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Guy Fieri.png (402KB, 402x536px) Image search: [Google]
Guy Fieri.png
402KB, 402x536px
Post the best Guy Fieri quotes

>Dude, that's slammin' salmon
>>
"Those apples are bananas"
>>
>>9312311
>The slammin salmon
That movie sucked
>>
>that dick was so good, ill suck the cum from my bum.
>>
>>9312343
The felching episode was the best.
>>
File: 1501075790651.jpg (57KB, 317x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501075790651.jpg
57KB, 317x800px
>>9312311
>triple d is the last good show on food network
>make fun of guy fieri all the time
>make fun of his facial hair being cut in a way to distract from his fat neck
>make fun of the things he says and for wearing flip flops into a kitchen and getting burned when something spills on his feet
>read that he invites kids with cancer and their families to come be on the set with him for every episode he films
>mfw
i can't make fun of him anymore
>>
>>9312355
He's a really nice genuine dude even if he's stuck in the 90s in terms of fashion sense.
>>
>Looks like it's time for me to show you why they call me the triple dipple D
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>9312355
I heard earlier in his career he was a huge douchebag but the last 5-6 years he's become a really humble and nice dude.
>>
>>9312311
>"Boy, do I hate kikes and wetbacks."
>>
>>9312393
>not so genuine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH01XbYhVS4
>>
File: 1464070221360.jpg (760KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1464070221360.jpg
760KB, 1280x1656px
Here you go OP
>>
File: 1497793401464.png (499KB, 388x520px) Image search: [Google]
1497793401464.png
499KB, 388x520px
>>9312311
>goes on Hot Ones and completes it as expected
>At the end, instead of plugging some book, new show, or really anything related to him ends with:

"when I get a chance to have my soapbox to stand on for a second, this is what I like to say:

This food revolution that's happening right now, that we're all getting a chance to participate in.... teach your kids to cook.

Teach them how to cook. We went through all these generations of kids that were in processed foods and drive thrus and you know, nothing against restaurants, I'm In the restaurant business, but we need to have a time and a place, and we need to teach kids the core fundamentals of cooking.

It's a life skill. Put down the cell phone, come in the kitchen, let's work together on cutting the onion and making the queso dip. Right now kids have a tough situation, so teach your kids to cook.

https://youtu.be/trRc1_CATfo?t=1286
>>
>>
>>9312437

He has a 21 inch (flaccid) dong
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.