[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tell myself I'm not going to binge on fastfood today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Crying-Man.jpg (803KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Man.jpg
803KB, 2000x1000px
>tell myself I'm not going to binge on fastfood today
>order mcdonalds delivery for breakfast, pizza for lunch and mcdonalds again for dinner
>end up walking to the 7/11 down the road for a midnight snack

Save me
>>
>>9312251
Mozzarella sticks are delicious.
>>
>>9312258
Everything is delicious :(
>>
>>9312251
hi, you have a binge eating disorder or you have another mental issue of which binge eating is a symptom or manifestation. need to see a doctor
>>
>>9312609
>need to see a doctor

Nah
>>
>>9312682
therapist then. or start consuming amphetamines
>>
>>9312695
>start consuming amphetamines

Hmm
>>
>>9312251
Do you have nothing at home? I'm going to assume this isn't bait for once, but I'm wondering why you'd post on /ck/ in the first place unless that McDonald's was a spicy McChicken
>>
>>9312251
Alcoholism makes sense.
But this?
>>
>>9314650
This.
Why are you even here if you dont cook? Im not sayi g you should leave, im just curious
>>
File: 1502887757233.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502887757233.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>9312251
YOU THERE, yes, YOU, on the verge of binge eating

GRAB the fat on your belly. GRAB the fat on your lovehandles. DIG your fingers through your fat and into your ab muscles - feel your destiny BEGGING to be FULFILLED

THINK about how you will feel after the binge - YOU WANT ABS MORE THAN YOU WANT THAT SHITTY FOOD

Losing weight is HARD. Being fat is HARDER. PICK your hard and STICK WITH IT

Would you rather have had that burger 2 months ago or shredded abs right now? Just a few more short months and you'll have girls LICKING the contours of your ROCK HARD ABS.

Being lean isn't a fantasy, it is a REALITY you want more than ANYTHING IN THE WORLD - all you have to do is NOT BINGE. That is literally IT.

ENOUGH pussyfooting around ruining your progress with weekly binges. It's time to SHUT THAT SHIT DOWN and DEDICATE YOURSELF ONCE AND FOR ALL

Nobody will EVER love you if you are FAT.

>We are ALL gonna make it
>>
>>9314662
this board is basically /fastfood/ where have you been
>>
>>9314674
When that webm started playing i thought it was somekinduv weird glazed donught.
>>
>>9312251
Just neck yourself, fattie.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.