[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I do this shit? I'm using a teflon pan and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

How the fuck do I do this shit?
I'm using a teflon pan and oil but the omelette still sticks a little so its difficult to fold it.
When I hit the pan handle to close it it just jumps on the pan
The ones that worked out the best kept the shape after I cut it in the middle instead of falling over the rice.
>>
Haha weeb
>>
If it sticks to Teflon replace pan.

Shouldn't stick at all to Teflon unless scratched.

Don't wait so long to fold. If you wait, it stiffens, keeps the shape (flat circle) and resists folding.
>>
They use well seasoned carbon steel pans, which get really hot, and then keep the egg moving so that it barely gets a chance to set in one place, giving it a really delicate texture.

>how the fuck do i do this shit

It takes a bit of practice.
>>
>>9312048
reddit
>>
>>9312044
>>9312076
exactly why it's pointless getting expensive teflon. shit can go bad if you clean it incorrectly, or if you live in a shit climate. once it eventually does, churn it out for another.
>>
Google japanese soft omelette or just soft omelette

There are some good recipes and techniques for you to get it just right.
>>
Tease the edges with a fork or spatula as it starts to solidify. Run it around the edge to stop it fusing to the pan. The center of your omelette shouldn't be sticking. If it's the center that's sticking and you're using oil, you're likely using too high a heat. As a general rule you should cook eggs gently on a lower heat.
>>
>>9312076
>If it sticks to Teflon replace pan.
>Shouldn't stick at all to Teflon unless scratched.

Yep. OP's pan is fucked.
>>
>>9312044
>1:58
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXrnMrfQKuc
>>
Use a shitload of butter, problem solved
>>
>>9312044
All you need right here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s10etP1p2bU
>>
The Japanese omelette rice shit always makes the egg look raw and disgusting. Am I missing something?
>>
>>9314766
If you're disgusted by raw eggs then, no.
>>
>>9314775
I am. The texture gets me. Thanks
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.