[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help on aaaaaaacid what food should i eat in my house not sure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: 184597915.jpg (102KB, 509x339px) Image search: [Google]
184597915.jpg
102KB, 509x339px
help on aaaaaaacid what food should i eat in my house not sure i can cook right now
>>
You're on acid yet you thought to go on 4chan and ask what you ought to cook? Stop larping.
>>
>>9307908
Go to the store and buy some gummy candy.
>>
>>9307912

/thread
>>
>>9307908
realize that acid isn't actually that intense and is kind of lame then masturbate it off or roll around on your bed for hours until it's over.
>>
don't think about spiders
>>
Pears lad
Don't try to use the self service machines, just spill your spaghetti at the counter
Otherwise order pizza
>>
>>9307930
This.

I stole some from a klutzy co-worker and tripped for the first time last Friday.

There's some neat shit with color intensity, especially like the reddest fucking reds ever. But not one hallucination. I was even fine enough to drive. All the street lights were gorgeous like an impressionist painting.

Also, the tab had '1/4' on it. I am really unfamiliar with what that would even mean.
>>
if you are actually on acid, you wouldn't be hungry. Enjoy whatever drug you took!
>>
>>9307912
I did that but I guess I'm a loser.
>>
>>9307908
fruit
>>
File: waa.gif (93KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
waa.gif
93KB, 300x200px
>>9307953
As someone that has done more acid than he should have, it really doesn't get any better than that. The only people I've talked to that mentioned intense hallucinations had some kind of pre-existing mental problem, that got amplified by doing acid, or they were straight up lying to impress people.

All acid really does is make you think everything you're thinking at the moment makes complete sense. Keep doing it and you'll think you're the next coming of Jesus goddamn Christ, that you've figured it aaalll out. The guy I used to get acid from started trying to mind control people into doing chores for him for more tabs.

It's retarded, it only makes stupid people more stubbornly stupid. The experience is fun a couple of times for how strange your thoughts get, but passed that, you've gotten everything it has to offer.
>>
>>9307908
Drive to a grocery store. Do it. (Unless you are realllly floating around.) You'll walk around for ages marveling on just how beautiful a simple thing like can labels can be.
>>
>>9307977
>>9307977
How did you buy acid?
>>
>>9307990
Friends of friends from high school. The mind control guy had a few people to get it from, and he talked about using silk road a few times to get tabs shipped to him. He was the type of guy that always had around 7-8 random people bumming around his house.
>>
File: fbuHULE.jpg (35KB, 448x458px) Image search: [Google]
fbuHULE.jpg
35KB, 448x458px
>>9307908
SEE
>>9307970

You will not be eating on LSD.
>>
>>9307970
>>9308010
Nah fuck off. The bullshit surrounding psychedelics is akin to Real Traveller shit that /trv/ mocks. Just because you aren't hungry on acid doesn't mean that's a feature of all trips and anybody that experiences the munchies has been conned. I'm very often hungry on acid, I buy from reputable vendors and do reagent tests on my shit.
>>
>>9307908
you should eat glass shards and shove the gas line down your fucking throat
>>
>>9308018

like your father tried with you and failed? are you fucked up?
>>
>>9308017
This is something I've observed in dozens of people, so nah, you fuck off lad. op may be a faggot, but he's not a hungry faggot.
>>
You're all screwed up people, aren't you?
>>
>>9308024
>Le Real Psychonaut TM
>>
>>9308025
Look buddy I post on 4chan because I am well adjusted and want to talk to other well adjusted people who share my well adjusted interests in things in a way that won't be traced back to my identity.
>>
>>9307908
eat a bullet
>>
>>9308030

Holy shit, Yeah, I'm sure.
>>
>>9308024
fuck off you fucking idiot

not that guy but did it ever fucking occur to your idiot nigger brain that drugs just might possibly affect different people differently?

you fucking arrogant cunt you know what cunt just fucking kill yourself, cunt
>>
>>9308034
Good. I'm glad we understand each other. Hey you ever try crack cocaine out?
>>
>>9308035

You're going to kill yourself tonight, aren't you? Film it.
>>
>>9308065
What's the logic behind that? It's a bit agressive, but arrogant fucktards piss me off too.
>>
>>9308035

please film your suicide.
>>
>>9308074

you just sound so mindlessly angry for no reason. So I assumed something was ruined in your own life. Why are you so angry if you're not ready to commit suicide?
>>
>>9308065
>>9308075
>>9308079
>being this sick in the head
>>
>>9308080
>idiot nigger brain

and I'm sick in the head. I just wanted a disturbed person to account their own collapse.
>>
>>9308084
Your Xanax not working buddy?
>>
>>9308088

keep talking, you're fun. I'll respond to your lonely ass because I'm here watching a movie.
>>
>>9308079
Why do you assume that I am him, it it really so unfathomable that two posters could share the same opinion? The arrogant bullshit that I read from psychedelic users shit me.
>>
>>9308088

Any other drugs I should try, dipshit?
>>
>>9308106
>psychedelic users shit me

wat?
>>
>>9308106

I was replying to the person I was replying to, Is that magic to you? Are you somehow not that person?
>>
>>9307908
>boil some noodles
>lay on your back
>dangle the noodles over your face
>shake them a bit
>remember that in his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming
>>
>>9308106

Where'd you go "I'm not me"?
>>
>>9308106

i'm trying to stay awake for you. Where did you go? I hunger for you baby.
>>
>>9308039
You're very subversive; I enjoyed reading your little tête-à-tête with that chump.
>>
>>9308127
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
>>
File: Screenshot_20170225-145000.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170225-145000.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
>>9307908
I had this when i was on acid a few months ago it was fuckin awesome. Last time i did acid i just ate like 4 bananas though. Fresh fruits and veggies are what i like on it
>>
>>9307908
Blueberries, lingonberries, grapes, oranges. You literally cannot go wrong with fruit or berries.
>>
>>9307977
Not true, but obviously you personally having an issue means everyone else is lying.

>>9307990
Online.
>>
>>9308010
>>9308776
I usually eat for the pleasure of it and because I know I need too. I like fresh fruits and smoothies. Apricots and grapes specifically are nice, though my ex girlfriend freaked out about apricots feeling like skin so proceed with caution
>>
>>9308798
Likewise, nuts make a pretty good healthy snack.
Also grab some water.
>>
>>9307908
Make a sandwich maybe?
>>
>>9308010
On acid you tend not to get hungry but eating is still a fun experience
>>
>>9309528
For me eating some high fiber foods helps with bloating and queeziness from the acid too
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.