[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we're about to make the healthiest, all natural, healing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

we're about to make the healthiest, all natural, healing concoction, elixir, that you've ever seen. I'm talkin' POW, chia seeds wheat grass extract, waaah algae, health fooo.. cat food, I'm talkin' kitty litter in my tea! Ahhh, okay. Let's get this going here, alright time to make some healthy super DUPER health tea. I got a doctors' checkup, about 6 months ago, they told me "Your triglycerides, are dangerously high, uh, your bad cholesterol, all of the markers, okay, you have barely any testosterone what so ever, you have about a thou-a hundred, maybe eighty, uh, nanograms, per, decibel there." I was fucked up, okay. I was fucked up! I was fffffucked up. I went in I say "Hey doc, my dick doesn't work, I get winded climbing half a flight of stairs, I'm in trouble. I got tits!" He said "There's a secret blog you can go on and you can find a recipe for some super duper healthy tea." And of course I customized that recipe myself, once I learned of the properties of the super duper tea and used my brain power to customize this tea in my own specifications. Came back. I went back to the doctor about four months later, he took my blood test, he looked at me in straigh--dead in the face he said "OOOoooOOOOooooo WOW! It's like you're 18 again." So, here we go. Let's see what we got, hmmmmmm. Ooooohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohooo. Oooh it smells so good, it smells like healing herbs. Can you smell the hea-smell the fresh healing herbs? Ahhh, the rejuvenative properties of this super duper healthy tea! Oooo. Ahhh, this is gonna be gooood. Oooo. Oohoohoohoooo. Ahhhhh. Alright, drink up. Boiling Sour Patch Kids. Now this is important, you gotta let it steep for about seven minutes. Don't try to drink it now, it's too potent! Gotta let it steep a little bit more. Native Americans used these Sour Patch Kids. Two at once mixing combine the flavors to create a new flavor, I call this one lemon-raz. Ooooo. Mmmmm. That is something else. That's something.
>>
Ooooo-eeeee. Ooooo. Huh, looks like I lucked out another lemon-raz combo. Oooohoo. Mmmmm. Okay, looks like our Sour Patch Kids tea is coming along nicely. Very nice. There we go. Joel have you ever had one of these before? They're so good. Have you ever had one? I highly recommend it. I gotta recommend these to you, you gotta try 'em some time. A friend of mine told me about them. He said "Once you try these Sour Patch Kids you're never gonna look yourself in the mirror the same way again." And he was right. Oh my god man they're so good, I read a review of them on Yelp, it got five stars. I knew I had to try them. Mmmmm. Ahhhha. And you know what makes them even better? Is the fact that you know they're good for 'ya. Hahahahaahhaha! Ahhh. And you know what makes them even BETTER!? You know, as a single dad it's hard finding stuff I can feed my kids and feel good about, you know? Ahhhh, that is good. Definitely don't wanna have too much of it though. Too much of a good thing? Not for me. There we go, there we go. Very nice. So there you have it. Whatever you have that's bothering 'ya. You got bone cancer, you got depression, you got, uhh, your hair 'fallin out, you got trichotillomania, you're pulling your own hair out, you got mental problems, 'ya got diabetes, 'ya got genital herpes, you got fucking, a, you got mismatching socks. Fix yourself up a nice mug, a nice steaming mug of Sour Patch Kids tea. It's my HEALTHY, SUPER DUPER HEALTHY treat. That's it for now, see you later.
>>
>>9307020
fuck you op, now im craving some sour patch kids.
>>
>ctrl-f "coconut oil"
>no results
DROPPED
>>
I don't know what's going on in this thread but it's definitely making me uncomfortable
>>
>>9307024
>>9307020
That lack of funny must have you drowning in pussy

How do you do it i must ask

Tell me whats your secret
>>
>>9307020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3mC3AyNMZk&feature=youtu.be&t=2m4s
>>
>>9308219
>ctrl+f "activated"
>0 results
sad
>>
File: tldr picard.gif (2MB, 346x193px) Image search: [Google]
tldr picard.gif
2MB, 346x193px
>>9307020
>>9307024
nah
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.