[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had an interview at Chipotle today and they decided to hire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I had an interview at Chipotle today and they decided to hire me.

Has /ck/ been to Chipotle before? What's good to eat? Are there any decent low-calorie options? I've never eaten there or even been to a Chipotle in my life before the interview. So I don't really know anything about them or their food. They give free meals to employees while they're working so I might end up eating it a lot.

They make burritos and offer decent benefits, that's about all I know...
>>
>>9306840
There food is pretty good; it part of the whole 'fast casual' thing on the rise. You'll be on your feet a lot and my friend who's worked there said it was constantly busy, but that and the types of clients you work with will vary by location.
Just like any low-skill type job, how it is will depend primarily on how your customer base treats you and how your boss treats you.
Also, low calorie options? Not really.
>>
>>9306840
this and Freebird's burritos are pretty good
>>
>>9306840
Chicken burrito
White rice
Black beans
Pico
Red hot
Cheese
Lettuce
and can you mix it up, please. Thanks
>>
Please tell me about Chipotle.
>>
>>9307232
why do they add the poop?
>>
>>9307255
Nobody new about the GMO's before they added the poop.
>>
I work at Chipotle. Just got hired last week, put in 40 hours last week. Let me tell you about Chipotle....

Those motherfuckers are SERIOUS about hand washing. I mean it is like a fucking annoyance. Seriously considering looking into finding another job because I am not into having my hands wet/washed 15 times per 8 hour shift. I'm not exaggerating. The fucking soap smell sticks to your hands for DAYS after a few shifts.

As for food, I suggest you get a veggie bowl. No meat, no sofritas specifically. I get extra grilled veggies, extra corn salsa, extra mild salsa, extra guacamole, and a side of guacamole. Get a tortilla on the side, make a burrito out of it and you are going to be feeling great.

As far as fast food is concerned Chipotle is top tier. I would rather have a smoothie or a fresh pressed juice any day of the week though.
>>
>>9306960
>No guac
You fucking animal
>>
>>9307578
Yeah well they've had too many health things in the news to not be like that. And they're were never able to find a source of the contamination in supply chains, so it implies someone wasn't washing hands. I thought they always worse gloves though.

The grilled onions and peppers are really good.
>>
>>9307593
Ya but every other fast food chain has had many more cases and a few of the common names had deaths. That E.coli scare was a smear campaign. Nobody was even hospitalized from the ''outbreak'' at Chipotle. I don't buy it.
>>
>>9307578
It's gonna damage your hands eventually with all that handwashing. I suggest getting another job.

No wage slave job is worth having lifelong hand disease like hand eczema which might require steroid treatment just to ease the symptoms and not even cure it.
>>
lol i worked at one for 3 months , its awful. just be a server and make literally 10x as much while working 10x less. my 2 cents.

pros: free meal every time u work. 50% when u dont work. good for the /fit/ crowd as chipotle is undoubtedly king of the macro game.
>>
I worked at Chipotle for 6 months, already having resturant experiance. Most didn't. They hired high school kids and collage students, mostly kids first job. You learn some basic knife skills, callouts, temps, and food saftey. Line is fun. Prep is the best. Grill is hard, but you learn some skills and practice them often.

The biggest issue is the hiring practices. The kids they hire have never worked before and usally don't mind calling out or not showing up. They have few bills to pay and disposable income. The GM and I got along famously because we both had real resturant experiance. As far as fast food/fast casual goes, it's not a bad job. It sets you up if you with the basics if you want to go be a prep cook somewhere. If not, it is money in your pocket and skills in your toolbox.

Skip the guac, cheese, and sour cream and your food will be healthy. And the mixed veggies sit for way too long.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.