[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY CANT I QUIT EATING SUGAR. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I KEEP TRYING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: b49.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1MB, 680x680px
WHY CANT I QUIT EATING SUGAR. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I KEEP TRYING AND THE LONGEST IVE EVER GONE IN THE PAST 10 YEARS IS LIKE 27 HOURS. FUCK.
>>
You know what's a great thing to occupy your time with while trying to not eat sugar? Not posting about and thereby thinking about sugar.

How old are you? You consider yourself an adult? Do I need to tell you that you should occupy your time, productively I might add, with something else? Or did your parents at least do you that favor, if not self-control or discipline?
>>
replace sugar with aspartame and sucralose.
>>
>>9306450
try harder
>>
>>9306450
I crave sugar sometimes when the weather is hot, but something light and refreshing, not cake. I was also underweight before and when I started eating more and exercising I craved sugar a lot until I got to a healthier weight. I mainly crave protein when I'm hungry now. Are you underweight?
>>
>>9306450
Just slowly start cutting back. If you put sugar in your coffee, slowly reduce it each day or each week. Same with whatever sweets you eat. After a while your taste will change and you'll be more sensitive to sweetness so you can enjoy things with less sugar. Quitting cold turkey is unrealistic and you'll always fail. You don't need super will power, just a little bit.
>>
>>9306464
I am 20, idk if thats adult yet

>>9306487
nope dude i am overweight. Not like crazy fat, but in the lower ranges of overweight (based on bmi)
>>
>>9306450
What do you mean? As in soda? Do you eat candy all day?
>>
>>9306450
UTFSE, look for "neurochemistry of addiction" or "science of addiction" or just read the wiki on addiction
>>
>>9306560
Just generally sweet fuckin foods. I dont have much of a thing for soda, but i mean like casual m&m's and deserts and shit like that
>>
>>9306634
Eat fruit. Grapes or something besides M&M's. Parfaits. You can still get your sweet kick without refined sugar. Tea with a little bit of honey. Don't do the bottled stuff though. If you can ween yourself off gradually by just adding enough to bring palatable, your tastes will change, and eating all this crap won't taste good to you anymore.
>>
>>9306691
hmmm. Ok. I will do it.
>>
>>9306691
thank u anon
>>
>>9306702
Hope it works out. I still get a bag of candy once in a while, and you probably will too, but there's definitely a point where too much is too much.
>>
>>9306450
Because you have 0% self-control/discipline.
>>
>cut my sugar intake by like 90% percent 3 weeks ago
>still feel kind of the same
What a meme.
>>
You don't have to "quit" sugar, learn the concept of moderation.
>>
>>9306551
>20
>adult
heh
>>
your mind is addicted to sugar.
>>
File: IMG_6759.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px)
IMG_6759.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>9306450
I eata da raw whole cookie
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.