[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please prove to me, using peer-reviewing studies, whether or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Bre-Tiesi-coconut-boobs.png (120KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Bre-Tiesi-coconut-boobs.png
120KB, 300x200px
Please prove to me, using peer-reviewing studies, whether or not coconut oil is (relatively) healthy.
>>
>>>/r/
>>
>>9305684
Anon want milky!
>>
>>9305684
I think you wanted google. Its at www.google.com
Your welcome
>>
>>9305684
>Please 4chan, do my homework for me! I'm expecting a bunch of maladjusted retards on the internet to come up with peer-reviewed studies to tell me which direction I should wipe my ass in!
>>
>>9305684
The idea of "healthy" with respect to a single food is absurd. There is no such thing as a "healthy" or "unhealthy" food. What matters is the diet as a whole. A diet can be healthy/unealthy. A single food cannot.

It is easy to google the nutritional content of coconut oil, compare that to the rest of your diet, and see if there is anything you are deficient in or consuming to excess.
>>
>>9305927
Somes it up pretty well. Can we all stop talking about this no... Aw shit here comes another thread.
>>
>>9305935
Epic
>>
>>9305927
Vegetable shortening with trans fat was pretty much agreed upon by everyone that it was unhealthy and shouldn't be eaten at all, but that doesn't happen very often
>>
>>9305927
Christ you are such a fucking homo

You really think you sound smart don't you? You are a golden retriever
>>
>>9305927
i was about to post LITERALLY this. I evangelize this every time I see someone use "healthy" to refer to a single food.

In toxicology, there are no toxic substances, just toxic levels.

In diet, there are no healthy foods, just healthy habits and patterns.
>>
>>9305963
>You really think you sound smart don't you?

Nope. I think I'm stating basic information.
>>
>>9305963
fuck you, OPs question is completely meaningless.
>>
>>9305970
It's basic information for basic bitches like you, girlfriend
>>
>>9305970
>a single food cannot be unhealthy
That's bullshit. All food is not equal. Cheatos are not on the same level as salmon. Even if you only ate a few cheatos you would still be consuming low quality food, you would just be diluting their impact.
>>
>>9305988
>Even if you only ate a few cheatos you would still be consuming low quality food, you would just be diluting their impact.

Absolutely. But "low quality" does not automatically mean "unhealthy" unless I consume enough of it to affect my diet as a whole. The whole is the only thing that matters: am I getting enough of my vital nutrients and am I avoiding an excess of things that could potentially be harmful. You cannot study either without looking at a diet as a whole.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.