[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a pound of chuck steak and don't know what to do with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: cow_blade_steak.png (27KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
cow_blade_steak.png
27KB, 250x250px
I got a pound of chuck steak and don't know what to do with it. Gimme some ideas, /ck/!!!
>>
chuck is perfect for burgers, it's what you make REAL burgers out of, not just grocery store ground beef. grind it up, lightly mix it with either just straight salt or a montreal spice mix if you want something zestier, leave it to refrigerate and then grill them. I like to wrap a ribbon of bacon around the side of the patties so they keep a really crisp perfect circle in terms of shape.
>>
stew or japanese curry
>>
>>9303194
>chuck

make beef stew.
>>
Beef stew or tips

>cut into slightly larger than bite sized chunks, coat in flour/s&p/steak seasoning
>brown in veg oil, remove from the pan and place in a separate bowl
>brown onions, minced garlic, chopped button mushrooms and chopped carrots in leftover oil and fat
>add everything to a large pot with 4-5 cups of beef stock and 1/2 cup of red wine, 2 bay leaves, 1 tbs of worcestershire and 1 tbs of soy sauce
>heat until boiling (when the stock is hot but not boiling take out a cup's worth and whisk a heaping tablespoon of flour into it, mix back into the stew
>reduce to medium and simmer for 3 and 1/2 hours
>add various herbs and seasonings (rosemary, sage and allspice are my go-to)
>>
>>9303194
Boil in water for ten minutes.
Strain and leave to one side to rest
Take one large onion and slice in half place it in a medium sized wok cut side down.
Preheat oven to 360 degrees.
Open a can of tomato sauce and a can of tropical fruit salad and add to the wok.
Season well with pepper.
Add the flour to the meat.
Make sure you don't forget the most important step, which is.
After adding the crucial ingredient and cooking to the precise temperature, thrown in the chicken and simmer for four hours.
Stirring for one minute every four minutes.
Finish with a handful of parsley.
Wa la
>>
>>9303311
>thickening with a fucking whitewash
This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>9303194
Pot Roast if it's a thick cut. Use bacon fat to brown it to start.
>>
>>9303194
Quesadillas, they're excellent. Burn it to a crisp on the outside.

Cheese, green onion, mushroom, chuck steak
>>
Cut up 2 big onions roughly, chop a big carrot into inch sized pieces, chop up the chuck into about the same. Dredge the chuck in flour, brown it, then remove it to an oven dish and sweat the onions with the carrot in the pan. When they're getting translucent, add in the leftover flour from beef dredging, pour in about 2 cups worth of stock, I use 2 cups of hot water and a teaspoon of vegeta mixed. Mix it and bring to the boil, pour over the beef then put the dish into the oven at 180°C for about an hour or until you can feel the meat is tender.

Simple but fucking delicious.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.