[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's about midnight and I want a snack to take my mind off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: eat-night-or-midnight-snacks.jpg (70KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
eat-night-or-midnight-snacks.jpg
70KB, 950x534px
it's about midnight and I want a snack to take my mind off the idea of hanging myself
what do I make myself?
doesn't matter if it takes an hour even but quicker would be better
>>
>>9297881
What are you working with? Hummus and chips is GOAT midnight snack
>>
>>9297911
I'm short on everything ffs
I got everyday stuff, sugar, flour, chocolate...
plus I got plums, tomatoes, white grape, corn flour, cocoa powder, can't think of anything else
was about to try and make me some arepas but I'm not 100% sure
>>
>>9297929
How about a nice glass of water
>>
>>9297929
what about a little piece of chocolate?
>>
Grilled cheese sandwich?
>>
File: chocolatemugcake.jpg (67KB, 799x600px) Image search: [Google]
chocolatemugcake.jpg
67KB, 799x600px
>>9297929
If you have eggs and a microwave you can make a chocolate mug-muffin.
>>
>>9297962
already had more than one
>>9297995
this would be more to prepare something than to eat something, so a piace of chocolate wouldn't help
>>9298002
well I'm making arepas already, I can put grilled cheese in those, thanks
>>
>>9298013
I deeply dislike the Idea of microwave cakes/muffins/cupcakes, and that too wouldn't keep me much occupied with the making
>>
melt some cheese on bullets so they go down easier.
>>
File: IMG_20170814_003024.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170814_003024.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>9298040
I said hang myself, if I had the money to buy a gun I wouldn't be as depressed as I am now

arepas with grilled chise are done, should have salted the batter/mixture a bit more but it's pretty good
>>
>>9297881
make a neuce ice cream sunday
>>
>>9298045
why is your life so bad that you want to hang yourself. You can successfully cook something, you're not completely incompetent.
>>
>>9298045
great picture.
>>
File: IMG_20170814_005228.jpg (538KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170814_005228.jpg
538KB, 1280x960px
>>9298066
lately I've been wanting to buy a decent microphone and I couldn't because I'm too poor
can't get a job at the moment, will be able to in a couple months, but for now I'm stuck like this making cheap snacks, if good ones, at midnight to think about something else
plus the dishwasher has stopped working again, showing the usual error code, and I have no clue how to fix it as the last times I tore it down and put it back together without finding the problem and it started working again
so I mean, I really appreciate the thought, but my competency isn't the problem
>>9298069
here's another one, just for you
leftovers, for tomorrow's breakfast
>>
>>9298103
why can you not get a job for months? Like, something to tide you over... odd jobs or something
>>
>>9298132
wouldn't know what to do, and I don't have a car or a bicycle at my disposal at the moment so it'd be hard to even get to work
plus there's some serious studying for uni I have to do this month, so I'd rather stay poor for a month or two more than fall behind with school, even if it means staying poor
>>
>>9297929
You've got flour, make some Jamaican fritters. Life will be ok after that.

https://youtu.be/ZtOilJnFzrE
>>
>>9297911
Whoa, was gonna say the same thing.

Pita chips work best imo - if you're really hungry you don't even need dip.
>>
>>9298208
it's almost 2am right now, I'll maybe make them next time I found myself in need of a snack, thanks
>>9298240
I wouldn't know where to start making hummus and I lack most of the stuff that seems to be needed
I'll check some market in the vicinity, see if I can find everything
>>
>>9298198
>uni
oh, yeah, beating depression and despair is half the battle there. Just press on and once you get out and get a real job you'll be fine
>>
>>9297881
Why are you depressed op? I am here if you want to talk
>>
>>9298288
I should have read the thread. I hope you don't stay depressed, things can get much worse I think. Take care
>>
>>9297881
if you can get the taste for carrot/celery sticks they are a based snack.
if you wanna make something pancakes are always good and easy, how about hasselback potato?
>>
>>9297881
Melt some chocolate and make peanut butter cups
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.