[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck are you supposed to cook this shit? At hight temperatures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (11KB, 219x231px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 219x231px
How the fuck are you supposed to cook this shit?

At hight temperatures its just keep being uncooked inside

And low temperature probably gives samonolla and shit
>>
kys
>>
>>9297120
There is a reason fast-food is superior
>>
>>9297114
Brine your goddamned breast 12 hours in advance. Enjoy moist tender chicken. Never make this thread again.
>>
pound it flat and uniform, cook like a welldone steak
>>9297139
this will prevent dry rubber results
>>
>>9297114
Put it in a casserole dish and cover the dish with a piece of tin foil in the oven

always comes out moist for me
>>
>>9297139
brining is a meme
>>
>>9297114
http://asweetandsavorylife.com/recipe/how-to-cook-tender-juicy-not-dry-chicken-breasts/
>>
>>9297114
You can't cook a chicken breast? Go back to your frozen tendies threads. Is it really that hard to cover and flip your meat a couple times so it cooks all the way through without burning?
>>
>>9297149
Brining is Life
>>
>>9297114
Learn to cook moron. You don't cook anything at 'low temperature' except beans, and that takes 18 hours. How did that chicken get grill marks, family? High heat. Just don't let the vapor escape and you're golden. That means cooking in a pan or pot with a lid. Chicken takes longer to cook than steak, but it's *supposed* to always be well done. You definitely don't want pink in the middle. So:

1. Use a lid.
2. Use heat.
3. Cavemen figured this shit out.
>>
if you cant even figure out how to cook chicken breast youre fucking hopeless, dude
>>
>>9297114
- Marinate it.
- Turn your oven to 400 F
- Cook uncovered on a baking sheet for 30-35 minutes

Works for me every time.
>>
>>9297169
>3. Cavemen figured this shit out.
Jackass, they didn't have to figure this out because chicken inherently doesn't require to be cooked completely. Countries like Japan enjoy medium rare chicken without sickness.
>>
>>9297149
For cuts like breasts/thighs, yes.

If you're roasting a whole bird, absolutely not.
>>
File: IMG_2012.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2012.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Chicken is best served molested.
>>
File: IMG_2023.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2023.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Then you put your 'stuff' in it, if you know what I mean...
>>
File: IMG_2063.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2063.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
While it's sprawled out trying to recover from your man handling, you toss it in the oven and let that bitch get hot again.
>>
File: IMG_2078.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2078.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Then dig in for round two.
>>
>>9297169
>Boiled chicken
My grandma pulled this crap on me once, she even added "onion" as in half an onion in the pot no broth, no nothing
I was starving, and I took one bite of it and respectfully decline eating any more
If anyone else other than my grandma served me that I would have slapped him
>>
>>9297418
Boiled checken is god teir and if you dont kniw how to cuck checken when boiled then get oyt of the kechen.
>>
>>9297114
mid high heat on pan
fry for 4-7 minutes per side depending on the size
perfect moist chicken breast with beautiful caramelization every time
>>
>>9297114
>At hight temperatures its just keep being uncooked inside

Cut your chicken into smaller pieces then smart guy, or pound it flat or something.
>>
you don't have to cook the inside, it's only the outside that has disease
>>
I don't care what you fuckers have to say but sous vide chicken is the best chicken I've ever had and that's including fancy restaurants. Of course it has to be finished right but no matter what you do, that sucker is going to be tender and juicy. 2 hrs at 145 degrees.
>>
>>9297114
Step 1: stop being white
>>
>>9297429
Was this posted by a dog? Because that's the only thing that should be eating boiled chicken
>>
>>9298310
Nice meme Dasheeky, but white people traveled the world in search of spices slaughtering people on the way.
>>
>>9297120
>Someone makes a legitimate, interesting /ck/-related thread
>"kys"
>>
>>9298424
>interesting
top lel
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.