[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna cook burger patties in the frying pan. Google says I should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 531568.jpg (11KB, 251x260px) Image search: [Google]
531568.jpg
11KB, 251x260px
Gonna cook burger patties in the frying pan. Google says I should do about 4 minutes on each side at medium high heat (whatever that means, mine says 1-9). Whenever I fry multiple things though, I find the second fucker gets so hot that it burns to a crisp. Why is this? Do I need to clean out the pan for every fry and start over?
>>
>>9296633
It sounds like you need new elements on your stove or you need a better pan that heats evenly.
>>
>>9296633

Turn the heat down for the second batch, it sounds like...
>>
>>9296633
It's probably the grease from the first batch. Just take the pan of the heat and wipe it out thoroughly, let it cool for a minute or so, then you should be good to go.
>>
>>9296639
So I need to remove all of the grease and charred remains? Or just most of it? Wiping it out with water will just make it colder, and presumably need to reheat it again for things to cook at the same rate.
>>
>>9296661
Just a quick wipe with a paper towel will do the trick. I do the same thing to make one-pan blackened chicken alfredo. I pan-sear the chicken first, turn the heat down, wipe out the pan and let it cool for a minute, then pop it back on the low-medium heat to make the sauce.
>>
>>9296633
>whatever that means, mine says 1-9
So medium-high would probably be 6 or 7. If it seems to be cooking too fast, turn it down a little. If it seems to be cooking too slow, turn it up a little. This isn't brain surgery.
>>
>>9296633
Just turn the heat down you idiot
>>
>>9296633
You're too impaitent and putting in your first batch before the stove has reached its peak heat for the setting you turned it to. Be paitent and wait for it to actually get hot before you start cooking.
>>
>>9296633
you're letting a timer tell you when your food is cooked
let your eyes and your mouth be the judge
>>
>>9297444
This. Timers are almost useless.
>>
>>9296633
Flava Flav looks so nice in this pic
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.