[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to get some Mickey D's breakfast, what should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 100_Egg-McMuffin.jpg (2MB, 3000x2550px) Image search: [Google]
100_Egg-McMuffin.jpg
2MB, 3000x2550px
I'm going to get some Mickey D's breakfast, what should I get, don't try to talk me out of it
>>
>>9296286
For me, it's the McGriddle. The best breakfast sandwich.
>>
>>9296286
Two Sausage McMuffins, two hashbrowns, tall skim latte
>>
>>9296286
3 sausage burritos with lots of hot picante
>>
>>9296321
change the latte to a hotchocolate and we have ourselves a winner
>>
>>9296286
For me, it would have to be the sausage, egg, and cheese on an english muffin with hash browns
>>
In my country they have all day breakfast at mcdonalds, but not all day real menu. fucking shitty
>>
...?
>>
Steak and egg bagel.
>>
2 sausage burritos then put your own hot sauce
>>
File: fried chicken biscuit.jpg (91KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
fried chicken biscuit.jpg
91KB, 590x590px
>>9296286
Fried chicken biscuit and an orange juice.
>>
I went to Mcdonalds a month ago and got 2 english mcmuffins and hash browns with coffee. I was just sitting there waiting because I had about an hour to burn. Eventually they got every customer there and after 40 minutes they completely forgot my order.
>>
>>9296831
STOP MCWHINING
>>
>>9296738
this
they're pretty fucking delicious
>>
>>9296755
>then put your own hot sauce
Just, no. Every chain spends millions and millions of dollars to make sure that their sauces taste the best on their food.
>>
Get a Sausage Egg and Cheese McMuffin and add strawberry jam.
>>
>>9297440
But McDonald's hot sauce is weak and not spicy enough.
Good flavor and tastes nice on the burrito but own sauce is worth it when possible
>>
File: biscuit.png (1MB, 1300x731px) Image search: [Google]
biscuit.png
1MB, 1300x731px
For me, it's the Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuit, the best breakfast sandwich in the history of mankind
>>
>>9296738
This one. No Contest.
>>
>>9297529
Biscuits are gross and should only be eaten slathered in butter and honey or covered in gravy. You're eating a flavorless hunk of undercooked bread lubed with grease.
>>
>>9296738
best thing on the menu

too bad they cost like 9 bucks now or 10 if you like to get the extra hash brown
>>
>>9297578
filtered
>>
>>9296291
I know this is a meme but I unironically agree with this statement.
>>
>>9296831
what kind of autist stands there for 40 minutes at McDonald's and doesn't even ask about the order
>>
>>9296368
Same. I want fries in the morning, not hashbrowns
>>
>>9298220
first world countries deserve all day lunch

I remember driving 6 hours and raged hard when couldn't get a mcdouble at 6 am
>>
>>9296286
Get two breakfast burritos or just go to whataburger
>>
Steak bagel is GOAT
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.