[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I prepare with hot dogs, horse jerky, chicken liver,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: rubber cement.png (179KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
rubber cement.png
179KB, 500x358px
What can I prepare with hot dogs, horse jerky, chicken liver, lard, peas and sauerkraut, /ck/? I have to live off this shit during at least two weeks because reasons.
>>
>>9296115
I hope you have enough to keep your fat ass alive. Also, here's your (You). Saged
>>
>>9296115
Make a casserole
>>
Surely you have some other supplies floating around? Flour? Onions? Garlic? Dried pasta? Butter? Cheese?

Give us a more complete inventory and I can help you create a dish or two.
>>
I just want to say I love this thread.
>>
>>9296142
this. if you have flour and spices and stuff, we can probably help you come up with something.

assuming you have a few basic staples:
>hot dogs with sauerkraut
>creamed peas over toast or biscuits (use lard as the fat in the biscuits)
>liver dredged in flour and fried
>jerky for snacks

if you don't have any of this stuff, bum a couple dollars off of someone and buy a bag of flour, a box of salt, and a can of baking powder. it will make cooking on a shoestring easier.
>>
File: cyanide gas.png (143KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
cyanide gas.png
143KB, 500x488px
>>9296142
>>9296168
I have a bit of salt, flour, and some garlic powder too. I could scrounge some money from a friend, but I'm already heavily indebted to him and he won't loan me more than 5 bucks .
>>
Mix flour and water until dough forms. Look up what pasta dough looks like. I would consider adding a bit of the lard to make it more tender or interesting. Roll that dough out on a floured counter. Get it nice and thin then cut it into noodles, lightly dust those with flour and hang them. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Meanwhile, saute diced hot dogs in lard until brown, add a bit of garlic powder for flavor, and then the peas just to warm them up. I'm guessing they're either frozen or canned, either way they're already cooked or just need to be cooked quickly. Boil your noodles until they're tender. Toss them in a bowl with your hot dog / pea mixture along with just a little bit of the water you used for cooking just to make it a little saucy. There you have some kind of stroganoff / pasta salad thing. Salt the whole thing to taste. You could probably refrigerate it and have it be pretty tasty to eat cold.

I wish you had some sort of leavening... yeast? Baking soda? I just want you to have bread. Look into unleavened breads/crackers. You're gonna need something for the chicken livers, which my first instinct was to say "make chicken liver mousse", look that up.

>>9296168
This guy has good recommendations.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.