[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how do they get the chocolate on these things anyhow without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1484548816312.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484548816312.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
So how do they get the chocolate on these things anyhow without there being any sign of them being produced?
There's no overlapping layer for if they were drenched
There's no sign of being skewered and dipped
These things should be an impossible candy
>>
>>9295710
wizards n shiet
>>
>>9295710
As they are quite light they use an air current which allows them to float and also dries the chocolate at the same time.
>>
>>9295710
How do Whoppers compare to Maltesers?
>>
Watch this, retard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD7ZCEMPIXw
>>
they make the little crunchy balls first, then they lightly cover them in chocolate while they tumble down a ramp in a chiller, then they roll in a drum with a little bit of wax on it

they are literally wax coated, but most people dont notice. anything like that, where its super smooth chocolate all the way around, is wax coated. many of your favourite candies actually have wax and you've never noticed!
>>
File: sweets.png (379KB, 644x482px) Image search: [Google]
sweets.png
379KB, 644x482px
>>9295826
Thanks, cocksmoker

Still blows my mind we spend so much time and energy making things which are essentially useless. And then you can still make a profit selling them to kids with pocket money...
>>
File: 1502488895617.jpg (23KB, 402x431px) Image search: [Google]
1502488895617.jpg
23KB, 402x431px
>>9295877
Really makes you think, huh kid?
>>
>>9295877
Nigga, what the fuck are you talking about
"essentially useless"? Just because it's candy doesn't mean that it can't be a work of art and science. And I'm pretty sure that plenty of adults like candy too.
>>
>>9295910
Mass produced gumballs are not a work of art of science
>>
>>9295912
Imagine how genuinely unintelligent you have to be to make a post like this
>>
>>9295918
You sound like the type of guy to defend pickle rick
>>
>>9295912
Well I'm not the imagine ___ guy, I'm the guy to whom you're responding. I would at the very least consider them a work of science. I'm just saying, your remark about them being "useless" is weird in the first place. What is useful food? Are you really about to go down that path?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.